Chapter 15

Eren's POV 

I sat at the dining room table with my head in my hands. I had called my family to the table and they've been waiting for me to talk for a while now. I picked my head up and took a deep breath. 

"Finally," Mikasa said and I kicked her from under the table. "I uhm. I need your opinion on something?" 

I pulled out a ring box from my pocket and showed them the ring inside, "Do you think Levi would like this?" 

My dad choked on his coffee and my mom literally passed out. 

Mikasa just gawked at me, "I really thought that you'd be bottom." 

I glared at her and went to check if mom was okay. 

She immediately woke up when I shook her, "MY BABY'S GETTING MARRIED!" 

We all laughed. 

"Now I just need to find a way to speak to Levi's mom. I'm not one for tradition but I still would like to talk to her before I ask." 

Mom sighed a bit, "Kuchel and I have been friends for the longest time. I have her number if you want it." 

I thanked my mom and phone Kuchel. 

"Hi, Mrs. Ackerman?" 

"Yes? Who am I speaking with?" 

"It's Eren? Levi's boyfriend?" 

"Oh my dear boy! How are you sweetheart?" 

"I'm fine, how are you?" 

"Absolutely marvolous! Levi is actually here at the moment, would you like me to get him?" 

"No thank you. I was wondering if we could meet up for coffee sometime soon?" 

"Of course, hun. Levi is actually helping me move at the moment. He said that he wanted to be closer to you, so he's helping move me to Germany so we can all be together." 

I blushed slightly at the comment, "That's great. Maybe we can get coffee when you're settled in?" 

"Of course. Well, chat soon. Bye." 

"Bye." 

Kuchel was moved in within a month and a few days later we met up for coffee at a small coffee shop that was run by two of my friends - Connie and Sasha. 

"So," Kuchel started once we got our drinks, "what did you want to talk about?" 

I looked around the cafe quick and then pulled the box out of my pocket. "I... I want to propose to Levi and I just wanted your bles-" 

"YES!" 

"O-okay." 

"Seriously, I've been waiting for one of you to propose when you were both in high school." 

I chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck. 

"So, how are you going to do it?" 

"Well, I don't want to do it on stage because I don't want him to feel pressurized to say yes. I was thinking a small party? But everyone can hide until I do propose and then we all live happily ever after?" 

Kuchel chuckled but agreed. 

I can't believe that I was doing this! 

A/N: Vote and comment if you want.

-JJ