Liam's Birthday Surprise

The tattoos for Gabe and Adler up top!

Thayne POV

Ever since we returned home, life has been amazing since Liam forgave us I should say. He is back to his sarcastic sassy bossy self but it’s what makes Liam, Liam. Weston has been even happier since things are the way they were supposed to be all along. 

Liam linked us to let us know his idea for Gabe and Adler to go to a tattoo shop and get tattoos for them. Also Gabe and Adler will be going with us but they won’t know what we are doing and when they go back to get theirs, they have to use a blindfold so they don’t see their tattoos. He wants our tattoos and theirs to be a surprise for them even though it’s his birthday. Thank goodness they are going to be mixed with our blood or Adler wouldn’t be able to get a tattoo while pregnant. We had decided to get their tattoos on our calves, one for Gabe on one calf and Adler on the other calf.

Sebastian will have to go to the pack doctor since he can come and go quickly to get two vials of all of our blood mixed together and four for us for their tattoos for the tattoo artists who do work on werewolves so we know they can be trusted, the owner's work is amazing. We also had a plan to go in this morning, after breakfast but what Liam doesn’t know is that we have a surprise for him, at least one for now. The whole day is about him since it’s his birthday but he’s not in charge and he will have to just enjoy it. 

After I got out of bed and took a shower, alone because we can’t afford to lose time I went to the kitchen to see my mates besides Liam since he is still sleeping all cooking breakfast. 

“Good morning.” I said and they said good morning and helped set the table. My little one is active this morning and is deciding to play kickball on my bladder so I rubbed my growing belly to calm the little one down. Gabe came in and walked up to me and placed his hand on my belly and smiled when the baby kicked his hand.

“Wow, that feels so cool.” He said and I smiled.

“You should be the one pregnant and see how cool it is when you get kicked non stop while you’re trying to sleep.” I chuckled and he kissed my cheek. 

“I don’t think that’ll happen.” He said with a slight frown on his handsome face.

“You never know, human male mates are known to get pregnant by their mate so you just have to wait and see if it happens to you and if it does, we will be thrilled to add to our growing family.” I said and he hugged me and I relaxed in his arms.

“Maybe one day.” He whispered and kissed me. I very much enjoyed our mating together, he was so gentle and made sure I was comfortable the whole time, he didn’t put pressure on my belly and even put pillows under my neck and back to help support me. It was really sweet.

“Breakfast is ready. Who is going to go wake the birthday boy?” Weston asked as he carried in a plate of pancakes. 

“I’ll go wake dad.” Caleb said and ran up the stairs. That boy has been stuck to Liam’s side since they got back from Reece’s. They made it a total of two and a half days before Caleb wanted to come back home which is a record for him. 

“Well good morning my beautiful family.” Liam said when he walked into the dining room wearing just a pair of briefs and a tank top, looking hot as hell. These hormones don’t help either. 

“Good morning.” We all said and we sat down to eat. As we were eating we talked about the babies on the way and the nursery that was started and we aren’t allowed to see it until it’s done. Liam spends a lot of time in there so I wonder what he is doing but I’m a good mate and I stay out until we are shown.