We're His Mates, I Just Know It!!

Thayne POV

“What are you doing?” I asked Weston as he was dancing around our bedroom in nothing at all, making me lick my lips watching his sexy naked body.

“Dancing.” He smiled and danced over to me.

“And why are you dancing?” 

“Because Liam was here!” He was so excited it was too cute. 

“He was, how do you feel since he was here?” 

“Better, I feel lighter. I have a feeling he’s our mate, our missing piece.” 

“I agree, I feel the same way. I honestly wanted to cuddle with him and kiss him, hold him. I just wanted him in my arms.” 

“I wanted to be in his, cuddling up with him and him kissing me so I understand.” He said and I felt his dick getting hard.

“Seems you want more than just him holding you.” I said and he blushed.

“I can’t help it, I want to have him mate with me, I was horny like really horny when he was here. With you two near me, I had to excuse myself when we were watching TV one of those days he was here and went to our bathroom and took care of myself. It just hit me, I imagined him deep inside me, pleasing me in the way I have dreamed of like the other man in our lives does.” He said and he was leaking, I felt my shorts getting wet from his cum.

“Damn baby, are you going to be ok?” I asked and teased his slit slightly and his knees buckled and he moaned.

“Gosh no, if I see him right now I’m afraid I’m going to take him somewhere and bend over for him.” Well shit, what the hell is Liam doing to him? Well us honestly because I have also been thinking the same thing he has, but with me taking Liam, over and over all night and day and night again, all over the damn house. 

“Well we can’t just take him like that you know, we need to woo him and seduce him.” I winked and he nodded.

“That works for me. Want to go shower and have a little fun?” He asked and the tease bent over and held his cheeks open and I took my clothes off so damn fast and he giggled and ran to the shower. He just got the water turned on before I picked him up and held him against the wall. I found out my little kinky mate doesn’t really like to be prepped before I take him so I only finger him for a few minutes before he is begging me to fill him up. His slick is our lube so no need for that and I enter him with ease and hold his hips and move each thrust getting harder and faster, his moans turn me on even more. I can hear his thoughts and his naughty mind is thinking of Liam and I both filling his tight hole up and God if that thought didn’t turn me on even more. 

“If you keep thinking of him and me fucking you Weston, I’m gonna spank you and cum.” I said and he moaned and smirked at me and thought of even more naughty things he wants us to do to him like tie him up, spanking his ass red, blindfolding him, ice cube and wax play, all those thoughts made me cum without warning and he was right behind me. 

“Told you.” I said trying to catch my breath.

“It was hot.” He said and giggled. 

“I will make sure to make all your fantasies come true, every single naughty one you can come up with.” I promised and he smiled wide.

“Hell yes.” He said and I laughed and kissed him and removed myself from him and we washed ourselves, and when I opened our bedroom door after we were dressed, there stood Liam against the wall.

“Well hello. We were just talking about you.” I said and he smiled.

“Hey, I wanted to see if you two wanted to go away for a week? With me, Sebastian, and Adler.” He asked and well this couldn’t be more perfect.