Will I Ever Find My True Love?

Liam POV 

"Liam, what's wrong?" A tired looking Reece said as he looked at me standing at his door in tears.

"Seb...Seb…." I couldn't get the words out and he took me inside and sat down. 

"It's ok, calm down. What happened?" He asked and rubbed my back.

"He, he found his mate and brought him to our home. I invited him to move in because he just left the Marines and he's Sebastian’s mate so I thought to have him close so Sebastian's wolf doesn't go into a depression so soon after meeting their mate. I thought I could handle it, I really did but seeing him talking to his mate and looking at him with that look you and Felix and every other mated pair look at one another with was just too much because he had never looked at me like that and he never will. I will never find my mate and will forever be alone." I was sobbing by the time I was done talking and he just held me. 

"I'm so sorry Liam." He said and I felt myself getting really tired, tired of hurting, tired of being in pain, tired of everything. 

"Can Caleb and I stay with you for a few days? I can't be in my own home seeing them together, I need some space." 

"Of course, after Caleb gets out of school just bring him here. You don't need to go home, he still has stuff here from before and you do as well, I packed it up from the old house that you left behind on accident so it's in the spare room." 

"Thanks, I'm gonna go to bed, I'm exhausted." I got up and I saw Felix standing there and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry." He said and I cried again. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom and laid me on the bed. I kicked my shoes off and he covered me up. 

"Wake me at six please, I need to be home to take Caleb to school." I said and he nodded. 

"You got it, good night Liam." He said.

"Good night baby brother, I love you." Reece said and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you too, I love you Felix."

"I love you too Liam." They walked out and I shut the lamp off and thoughts of what Sebastian and Adler were probably doing filled my mind and I cried myself to sleep. 

I didn't sleep much, too emotional to get any sleep so I got up around four and ran a bath and just relaxed in the warm water and washed my hair and body. I got out when the water was starting to get cold and found a long sleeve t-shirt and sweatpants and my flip flops. I don't feel like dressing nicely today so bumming it it is. 

"Hey I'm going to go get Caleb, I'm gonna make him breakfast instead of taking him out like I planned since I didn't sleep much so I'm up earlier. I'll be back later." I wrote a note for my brother and left it on the island and went to go get my baby boy. 

I pulled in the driveway and looked at my home, a home I don't feel at home in right now. I got out of my car and went to the door, unlocked it and went inside quietly. I avoided the floorboards that make noise and thought of Adler watching Sebastian and I in the kitchen and I felt horrible that he saw me like that, he just watched like it was free porno. 

I went to my bedroom to see if Sebastian was asleep so I opened the door a little and I remembered I needed my phone charger so I went into the room, Sebastian snoring softly and mumbling in his sleep but I heard what he said and it was Adler's name and he was moaning. He was laying on his back with the covers off and I noticed he was hard so I put my hand over my mouth, grabbed my charger and left the room and shut the door behind me. I walked past Adler's room and went down to the kitchen and stood at the island and cried silently for a few minutes.