Chapter 13: Swimming

"No! St... Stoop."
"Stoop?" Mason said laughing. After the whole fight with Marcus we took a cab home. Then we watched 3 movies with Liam because wanted us to. I ran up to my room to take my clothes off and get a towel and Mason had striped in my room and of course had his trunks on so he ran over to me and started tickling me. Of course it was a race. "I beat you!" he yelled. "It wasn't a race!" i reply. "It's only a race when you win." he says. "Let's go. It's already late." i say looking at the clock. It's 12:59. "Okay." he says getting up. I get up and walk to my door and shut my light off. "Race you!" Mason yells. Mason runs out and takes the elevator. I run and take the stairs when i get down to the pool Mason is sitting on the edge of the pool. Mistake number one. I run over to him and push him in. "Ahh!" Mason yells. I have never really seen the..oh" i say amazed by the awesome pool. It has a ledge over the pool and a waterfall at the end of it so nobody can see you when your in there. I just imagine what it looks like in there. Mason snaps me out of my day dream by splashing me. "Hey!" i yell and put my towel and phone on a lounge chair. I run and dive into the pool and open my eyes just to see Mason coming towards me.
I come up for air. "Nice dive." Mason says putting his hands on my sides. "I was on a swimming team for 6 years. And back off perv." i say in a duh voice. I go under the water and open my eyes i swim to the entrance of the water fall hiding place. I look around and see places to sit out of the water and steps. The steps and water whole look like the moon pool off of 'H2O' don't judge i loved that show when i was little. I sit on one of the steps still in the water waiting for Mason. I go back under and see nothing but water. I get back up and them i hear something. "Mason?" i say turning around. "Boo!" he yells coming from a side entrance. "Damn you!" i yell at him. Nobody will hear us considering we are in the basement and everyones rooms are on the floors 2 and up. "I lov" he stops himself. I know what he was going to say. I just want him to say it. "What did you say?" i say acting surprised. "I like you." he says with some hesitation. "No. No you didn't." I say going towards him. I step out of the water and walk to him. "What did you say my amazing, wonderful and did i say amazing boyfriend?" i ask almost to him. "I said .... um. I said i like you a lot." he says taking the last step between us. "What did you say Mason Cameron O'Connor?" i whisper against his lips. He tries to kiss me and i back up. I slip and almost fall but he catches me. "What i was going to say is i like you!" he says smiling against my lips. He leans down and kisses my lips softly. I back up and dive in the pool and swim away. I come up from under the water and here Mason yell "Tease!" He swims towards me. "I got you!" he says laughing and grabbing me bye the waist and pulling me into his chest. He turns me around so that i am facing him. "What are you guys doing?" we hear and turn around and see Joslyn and Aiden in there swimsuits. I guess she snuck in. "Swimming. What are you guys doing?" Mason asks. I don't think he really wanted them down here by the way he was acting. "We where going to swim. As you can see." Joslyn really has gained some weight in a month and a half. Why? I don't know, she told me she likes to eat. "Well we are in here." Mason says angrily. "Be right back." i say taking Mason's hand and walking to the waterfall, which is pretty loud. "Why the hell are you mad?" i asked strictly. "Nothing. It's not my place to tell you." he replies simply."Well, tone it down. WE can get out and go up to my room." i say smiling a little. "And what would we do up there?" he asks putting his hands on my sides. "I have some ideas." i say laughing at his cuteness. "Yeah. Let's go." he says going under the water and swimming away. I go under and swim to him. "We will let you two swim alone." i say and get out. Mason follows me out. We get our things and are almost out of the door and Mason looks back and just stares. So i look back too ad see Jo and Aiden kissing like hard kissing. "Don't fuck her in the pool it's not sanitary." Mason says scoffing and walking away. "What the hell Mason?" Aiden asks. Mason keeps walking and doesn't look back. I decide not to say anything and run after him. We walk to my room in silence and once we get in there i look at my phone. It's 2:14 and i am tired so i go into my closet and lock the door and change into pajamas and walk out and a Mason isn't there so i walk to his room. I open the door and see no Mason. I walk to the bed and sit down and wait. I hear Mason turn the sink off and i lay down. Mason opens the door and i look at him, no shirt. Of course, he never wears a shirt. Not that i'm complaining i love seeing his ab's. He lays down beside me and we get under the covers and cuddle. Weird word i know, only way to describe it. We fall asleep in about ten minutes. I wake up at 4:25 do to Mason's phone ringing and i look at it, because i want it to shut the hell up because i'm tired. I look at the homescreen and see Mason got a text. 'U didnt tell Veronica tht Joslyn is pregnant did u?'