Chapter 18: Birthdays and new things

So in one day it will be Mason's birthday. I know what your thinking 'You said his birthday was in four months?'. Well that stubborn ass told me different because he didn't want me to get him a present. Well Ricky spilled the beans to me yesterday, and i have NO idea what to get him! I am thinking a necklace and something else. But I don't know what. Girls are way easier to get presents for! Right now I am sitting in our room. Yeah, Lilly let us stay in a room together. Maria's room is on the third floor, Ricky's room is on the fourth floor, and this floor is for guests. Lilly is at work, she is a doctor at a very busy hospital, so she's gone a lot.

I have met Lilly once and she is like May but way more cool. She is really nice, sweet, and extremely funny. Ricky is really nice and weird but funny weird. Hazel has been here all day everyday since we got here last week. She is extremely pretty. She has long brunette hair, blue eyes and she is nice. Everyone has been really nice and welcoming. I think Mason is upset about his dad. For all I know all the boys and Lia and Mia hate their dad. Turns out he has a kid with his 'girlfriend'/secretary. Or personal assistant as he says. "Hey, what you up to?" I hear and look over to see Hazel walking in through the open door. "Just thinking what i'm going to get Mason for his birthday." i reply nicely.

We have become friends and good ones too. "I know what to get him." she says sitting down and nudging my shoulder. It took me a second to realize what she was implying. "No!" I whisper yelled. "Why not! I mean you guys have been dating how long?" She whisper yells back. Just then Joslyn walks in and closes the door behind her. She walks over and sits on the bed "Bored." she says simply. "Almost 7 months," i say answering Hazel's kinda question. "I did it to Ricky before then!" She says and i make a 'grossed out' face. "What did i walk in to?" Joslyn says laughing at my reaction. "I am trying to get Ronnie here to give Mason a you know what." she said with a serious look. "You should." she said smiling a weird smile. "No!" I scream playfully. "Why should I anyway?" I ask. "Because you have been dating a long time now." Joslyn says. "6 months isn't that long though." i say even though it is. "I had sex with Ricky at 5 months. And gave him a you know what at 4 months." Hazel says. Oh jeez too much information. "Can we move on to a different subject please!" I say. "Yeah." they both agree. Now Maria walks in with a phone in her hand texting.

Normal teens. "Uh hey Maria." Hazel says looking at her. We all stare at her wondering why she came in here. "You all have boyfriends right. Well this guy likes me and i like him." she says sitting beside me. "And?" Joslyn says curiously. "And what should i do." she asks. "Ask him out." i say simply. I mean it's cool that girls are asking boys out. "I'm scared." she says. "Woe Maria is scared! Just kidding. Just ask him nicely and he will say yes." Hazel replies sweetly. Then the door bursts open by three laughing guys. "May we help you?" Joslyn says starting at Aiden. "Thanks! Bye!" Maria says rushing out. Okay then.

"We need our girlfriends." Mason says speaking for all then boys. Joslyn, Hazel, and I get up and walk over to them. Mason grans my hand and we all walk out. "Where are we going?" I asks. They all put their hands over our eyes and lead us to our destination. "Where are me going?!" I say almost falling. "Keep walking Veronica." Ricky says playfully. "Sorry i am not an expert at walking while being blinded by my boyfriend." i say sarcastically. "We are here." Aiden says in a weird tone. "Is it anywhere public?" I ask hopeful. "No." Hazel says. I guess Ricky unblinded her. "Good, because I am in my pajamas so." i say thankful. Mason lifts his hand away from my eyes and reveilles a movie room. They screen is blue -for now- and the seats well recliners are blue too. Hazel pulls Ricky over to a recliner and they sit in separate chairs. "Wow," i say looking all over the place "this is way better than ours." Joslyn and Aiden are now sitting next to each other.

There is no more seats in the front so Mason and I decide to sit all the way in the back. Mason sits in a seat where there is only one seat there. He pats the side of the chair wanting me to sit with him. I tried sit next to him the chair is so small i ended up sitting on him basically. "Great view." Mason says. I look over and see him starring at me. He is so sweet. He doesn't know i know his birthday is in two days yet. I wonder if he will tell me. I repositioned myself to where my legs where across his lap and my head is on his shoulder.

"What movie?" I asked quietly into Mason's ear. "I don't know. Hey guys what movie are we watching?" Mason yells at them. Ricky and Hazel are making out and it's kinda weird. I mean we haven't seen them make out at all, i mean me. Mason has known them longer, way, way longer. Jo looks at the movies and asks if 'The Best of Me' is okay to watch. "Yes." i say. I haven't seen it yet but I want to.

So we decided to watch it and Hazel and Ricky have stopped making out. Finally. It's just weird to look at. Joslyn hit play and the movie started. The girl is so pretty in the movie. And in my opinion the guy looks better when he's older. Which I know it's just characters. Bit still my opinion.

We stayed in this position the whole time. I cried at the end, of course. I still came believe he dies. And I'm not spoiling the movie because I didn't say who died. But still, it was tear worthy. After Joslyn, Aiden, Ricky, and Hazel (Hazel's spending the night again) went back to their rooms i was too tired to move. The time on my phone says it's 2:47. Mason's birthday.

"Come on we need to go back to the room." Mason says laughing a little. "Ugh I don't want to move. Carry me?" I reply looking up at Mason. He sighs and carries me. I lay my head on his shoulder and let him carry me to our room.

He lays me on the bed and sits next to me. "Get your pajamas on." Mason says rubbing my back. "But I'm too tired." I say in a whiny voice. I smile and of course get up. Mason gets up and walks to the side of he bed. Smiling I walk into the walk-in closet. With no idea why I'm smiling I pull my really short shorts and tank top out. I strip to just my underwear and pit my pajamas on. Walking out of the closet I stop in the doorway and lean against the door. Mason is standing back towards me unbuckling his belt to his jeans. He always sleeps in his boxers. His shirt already off he takes his jeans off turns around and throws his jeans in the basket next to him.

"Stop checking me out it's creepy." Mason exclaims laughing and sitting on the bed. "You wish!" I reply slyly. After closing the door I walk over to the bed and sit on the side. Opening the bedside stand drawer I feel Mason's hands on my waist. "Can you wait until I get lotion on my face?" I say laughing.

After I am finished putting lotion on my face I lay down next to Mason. He is looking at me with his amazing eyes. "I like you." I say breaking the silence. 'I like you' is better then 'I love you' right now in our relationship. At least that's what I think. He sits up to where his face is over mine.

Mason leans down and kisses me on the cheek. "I like you too." He replies. I arch my back and push my head to him. Kissing him I turn us over. I am on top of him now. I don't know what I'm doing. I just hope i do this right.

I kiss Mason more until I kiss down his chest. When I'm down to his v-line i fumble with the hem of his shorts. "What are you doing?" Mason asks surprised. We have never done this.
"Oh, you know what I'm doing."

Okay, so i am trying to update more so so sorry. Picture up top is the necklace Vern got Mason. And i am trying to make paragraphs now (i NEED to do that). What do you think Veronica did? Most reads on this chapter out of whole book!!! Thanks!!
Comment💬Vote🙋Follow Me🚶🏃
~indain_girl_singer02❤️
P.S. I changed Mason's character from Josh Hutcherson to Theo James. I love Theo James FYI!!!!