Chapter 20: Dates

Apparently when I had just got to Florida and i went to school there was a assignment being given out for an essay. And then when it was due i missed school because it was my Nana's birthday and I was too sad to go to school. Well May got an email and it said I have to redo this school year. So she talked to my teacher and convinced him to let me do that assignment. And the assignment is the place you want to go to make a living.

I want to go to Paris, France and become a photographer. So I've been writing about it all weekend and I'm almost done. It has to be five pages. And i have 4 pages. We have to decide where we're going and what we're going to make a living doing then we have to determine how much it will cost and if we will go into debt if we do that. It is for math and English basically.

"How's it going babe?" Mason asks walking into our bedroom. "Great almost done." I say smiling at him looking up from my laptop. "You should really take a break you've been working all weekend." Mason says sitting on the bed. "I guess you're right, what do you suspect I do on this break?" I ask laughing a little bit.

"I don't know how about we go on a little date." he says saving and closing my laptop. "Hmm. Is that your way of asking me out?" i say moving closer. "Is it working?" He says chuckling. "Maybe baby." i say kissing him on the cheek. He smiles then kisses me on the lips. I move to where I'm right over him. He sits up which makes me move back and i end up sitting on his lap one of my legs on either side of him.

He places his hands on my hips and I put my hands on the side of his face. We kissed like a romantic scene in a movie. I moved my left hand to his shirt and my right hand around his neck. I played with the hem on his shirt before he took his shirt off.

We kissed more and harder. And I didn't know how it happened but my shirt flew off exposing my teal bra. "Veronica. Stop." he says looking at me. "What?" I ask even though I know. "This isn't the right time Vern." he says kissing my cheek and handing me my shirt. I frown even though again I know he has respect for me.

"I know I'm sorry." I say embarrassed. I get off of him and lay down on the edge of the bed. "Ronnie it's okay. Okay?" He says coming over to me and putting his hand around my waist and kissing my shoulder. "Yeah okay." I say as Mason pulls me closer to him. "I love you." Mason says looking at me.

"I should get ready for that date." i say getting up and getting dressed. When I walk out i see a paper on the bed. 'Meet me downstairs. I have a surprise!' I read. So I walk downstairs and see nothing but three suitcases. On the suitcase is a note. It reads 'Go outside and get in the car. Take the suitcases.' Okay this is weird. I roll the suit cases out with me as I walk to the car right in front of me. The driver gets out and puts them in the truck and opens the door for me.

"Thanks." I say and get in. I look over and Mason is sitting next to me. "What is this?" I ask getting my seatbelt on. "A date." he replies simply. "Really? Where are we going." I say sarcastically. "Nunya!" He says putting a finger to my lips and kissing my cheek. "Well thanks for the info." I said smiling and putting my hand in his hand. "Your very welcome." he replies and kisses me on my lips and puts his hand under my chin and slows our kiss down. It feels really good.

|-------------about an hour later------------|

After about an hour later we end up at an airport. Shit. Where are we going?!! "Mason!" I say hitting him in the shoulder. "What?!" He says getting out and turning to look at me. "Why are we at an airpot?" I ask taking his hand he offered and getting out. He takes my other hand and entwines them. "Because we are going on a plane, silly." he says shaking his head sarcastically and grinning then leaning in and kissing me. "I know. Silly, where are we going?" I ask after i pull back.

"To a place you've never been. That's you 2nd hint." he said walking to the back and getting my bags out then his. I reach for one and he grabs it before me. "What?" I say. "There's a thing called a cart." he says as the driver brings one over. Wait who packed my stuff? None of my clothes where missing when I searched for my clothes this morning. Someone bought all new clothes and packed for me.

It couldn't have been Mason he has no taste in good girl clothes. Hazel! But she wears really cute and sexy and showing clothes. Oh god.

"Come on." Mason says breaking me from my day dream. The driver pushes the cart and Mason walks right beside me with his hand around my waist. We go to the baggage collecting part and the lady puts a tag on our bags and puts them on a vera belt.

The driver waves and walks away. We go to gate B53 and sit and wait. I have one small cary on bag with me. There was a sticky note on it saying 'Carry on. Hope you enjoy your flight to _______!! ~Hazel & Joslyn' even they knows where we are going. Ugh.

|----------about half an hour later-------|

We board the plane and find our seats. We are in first class seats. Wow. We take off almost 40 minutes later. And I get bored so I watch the movie on the little TV screen in front of us. Mason hold my hand and when I look over he is smiling uncontrollably. "What now?" I ask laughing. "You going to love this." he says kissing my cheek.

|-------------------forever later-----------------|

We land and and I see nothing because Mason put the window shade down when I fell asleep earlier. I lift it up and see in the distance the Eiffel Tower. WHAT!!!!
"Uh... Ma- Mason?" I say thinking this isn't real. It can't be. It's a dream I haven't woke up yet. "Yeah?" He looks over and realized I was looking out the window. "Welcome to Paris babe." he says smiling and kissing my cheek.

(The clothes in the pic is the clothes she wore. Sorry for the short chapter!!) EXTREMELY SORRY I haven't been updating someone hacked my account and changed my password just got back into it!!!! So so so so sorry!! Hope you like the ending of this chapter I sure am happy about it.