Chapter 10: Sleepovers are fun

"Joslyn! C'mon!!" i say laughing. Right now i am sitting on my bed on the phone with Joslyn who is not telling me who she likes. "Fine," she says "but i will only tell you in person."
"Then come over. We will have a normal teenage sleepover." i said smiling looking at Mason asleep next to me. He fell asleep in my bed last night and he is cute as ever right now. "Okay, i guess I will be over soon." she says laughing and I assume she is getting her keys because I can hear keys jingling in the background. "Okay, see you soon." i say and get up and walk to my closet. I get out a blue shirt and jeans and take my pajamas off and now i'm in my bra and underwear. I look over my shoulder and make sure Mason isn't awake and he's not.
Because you know, i'm like totally self-conscious. I get my shirt off the hanger and i feel arms wrap around my bare stomach. He spins me around and i see Mason smiling. "Hello, sleepy head." i say laughing at his messy hair. Today is a good day. "Hey there beautiful." he says looking up and down my body i mean he can't see anything but my bra and panties. "Hey, keep those eyes up here." i said moving his head from my legs to my head. Mason and I have been dating for 2 months now. Mason looks at me with a smile. He leans down and kisses my lips softly. I put my arms around his neck and we kiss softly. "I need to get dressed." i said breaking our oh so amazing kiss. "Why?" he said smiling kissing me one more time. "Because i can't let Joslyn see me in my-" i say but Mason cuts me off. "Bra" kiss "and panties." kiss. "Yea, that." i say and put my shirt and pants on. Right as soon as i put a headband in my wavy blonde hair Mason kisses me. His hands are on either side of my head and my hands are around his neck. We get closer to where our bodies are almost touching completely. We stand there in the middle of the room kissing in sync. "Hey, woe!" i hear and Mason and I jump. I turn and see Joslyn standing there with a duffle bag that's ready to explode. "Uh... hi" i say giggling a bit. Mason and I just stand there, unsure about what to do. "Well i should get going. Have fun. Bye babe." Mason says finally breaking the awkward silence. "Bye." i says waving at him as he walks out the door. Joslyn closes my door softly and walks to my bench by my bed. "He's so hot!" she says and we both jump on the bed and start talking uncontrollably.
"I know right!"
"His ab's though!"
"I know right!"
"His body!"
"I know right!"
"Babe?!"
"I know right!"
We go on like that for a while. Talking about how we love when our boyfriends call us 'Babe' and how we love guys with ab's and all that good stuff. Then we talk about JC Caylen and Lia Marie Jonson. And then we talk about the important subject.
"Okay, now tell me!" i say laughing about Jo's - what i now call Joslyn - comment about JC's ab's. "Well, I like," her voice softens into an almost whisper "Aiden". I look at her stunned. Aiden Connor? The one i'm living with?
"Aiden?!" i scream loud enough for everyone on the third floor to hear. "Yes, now be quiet. Don't tell anyone!" she says blushing. "Sorry for interrupting but i was wondering when your screaming my name loud enough for China to hear?" Joslyn and I both look at Aiden smiling. I smiled and jumped up. "Well, Joslyn here," i said and pointed to Joslyn and noticed she was still sitting staring at him. "C'mon!" i said and pulled her up, she looked at me as if she where trying to tell me something. "Joslyn just told me that she likes-" i was cut off by Joslyn kicking me in the leg. "Ow!" i yelled not that loud this time though. "Allen!" Joslyn said quickly before i could tell Aiden she likes him. "Then why did Ronnie call my name?" he said amused by Jo's fear. "I said Allen from 'The Hangover' is funny and she thought i said Aiden. But i didn't i said Allen. Not Aiden. I don't like you." she said really fast and scared. "You don't like me?" he said trying not to smile. "No. I mean i do. But not like, like like you like, like you as a friend like you." she said barley making sense. "Nice save." he said smiling at her. "Thanks. I mean what?" she said watching Aiden walk out of the door. "Ugh," Jo said flopping back on the bed "my life is ruined!"
"I know you like me. I like you too." Aiden says opening the door a little then closing it after he speaks. I look at Jo and see her blushing and smiling like a child in a toy store. I race up and open the door. I see Aiden leaning on the wall and walk over to him. "Come in then. Work out your realationahip. I will be in Mason's room." i says smiling and shoving Aiden into my room with Jo. "Thanks!" i hear Jo yell sarcastically. "Welcome!" i yell back and walk into Mason's room and he is laying on his bed watching 'Spongebob Squarepants' our favorite kiddy show. "Hey beautiful!" Mason says as i sit next to him on his bed. "Hi, i'm amazing." i say laughing. "That you are." he says kissing my forehead. "I just set Aiden and Jo up. They're gonna be a cute couple." i say blushing at the kiss Mason just gave me. "Wow." he says laughing. "Be right back!" i says and walk to my room and crack the door open. I see Aiden and Jo kissing and close the door again. "Go away Veronica!" i hear Aiden yell. I race back to Mason's room and jump on the bed. "Sleepovers are fun!" i say and kiss Mason on his lips.
Spongebob is funny.