Chapter 5: Finally

Its Sunday November 8th. Its been a month and a week since i got here. Mason and i kissed once the first week and we still watch a movie every night. Just nobody says anything about the kiss. Everybody thinks we should date but, i don't know i mean i just lost my Nana and I don't think anybody but May and Jack know. Tomorrow would be my Nana's 80th birthday. So May said i could stay home from school but i'm not sure. Liam still won't talk to anyone but me and Ashlie.

"Hey, my mom said you might stay home from school tomorrow. Why?" Mason asked just walking into my room without knocking. Everyone but Mason knocks, mostly because Mason is in here all the time and i'm in his room all the time. I really don't mind but i like messing with him. "Mason, why didn't you knock? I could have been changing you know." i say looking up from my computer which i'm getting info about what stores are in the nearest mall so i can use my credit card. "That's why i don't knock when i come in." he said with a perverted smile. "Um, your such a perv." I say as Mason jumps on my bed and lays down. "Thank you. You know i can take you to the mall, right?" he said smiling looking at my lap top. "Wouldn't that be weird i mean i'll be trying clothes on the whole time." i say. "No. As a boy i can tell you if you look hot or not. Anyways answer my question i asked earlier." he said closing my computer and sitting it at the bottom of my bed. I sigh and lay down looking at the ceiling an Mason looking at me. "Fine. Mason do you know why i even came here?" i ask because I'm not sure May told him. "No, why?" he asks sitting up looking at me. "My Nana died. And Ashlie and I aren't 18 so we have to have a guardian. And tomorrow would be my Nana's 80th birthday, that's why May said I could stay home." i say lightly and weekly. I'm trying not to cry but my Nana raised me and she was my parent basically. "Oh. Verny I'm so sorry." Mason says sadly. "It's okay." i say. I can feel the tears building up in my eyes. I feel the first tear and Mason instantly wipes it away before it can go past my pale cheek. "Don't cry. Please don't cry. Come here." Mason says wanting to hug me. I sit up and hug him he hugs me back and i start to cry softly. He pulls back to where where we are looking at each other face to face. He wipes my face and keeps his hand on the side of my face. "Veronica I'm sorry. I'll stay with you tomorrow." he says. I know he will and i want him to. I just shake my head yes, because he's stubborn and if I protest I know he will win. He looks at me with his amazing smile and brown hair, blue eyes, and i think he's going to kiss me. He leans in and kisses me on my lips softly. Its a 5 second kiss and he pulls back and sees if i'm okay. He kiss me again this time faster. Our lips moving in sync and i feel his hand on my back moving down to my waist. Our kiss gets more heated and he i lay down not breaking our kiss and Mason shadows over me. I move my right hand to his stomach and slip my hand under his shirt and i can feel his abs, my left hand is clutching his hair. He moves his kiss from my lips to my neck. He just kisses it not giving me a hickey or anything. Now his shirt is off and he is still over me. His had moves from my waist to under my shirt. He pulls back and looks at me. "We need to slow down." he says his face going red. He looks down and I look to wear he is looking and see it bulging through his shorts. I laugh gently and lay back down. He lays beside me and i cover us up. "Vern, will you be.. be my girlfriend?" he asks with a little pause. Finally I say in my head.

Authors Note; Sorry if this chapter was short. I updated at like 4 a.m. last night and now it's 2 a.m. so i need sleep. And I'm sick so yeah.
Comment 💬, Like 👍 all that good stuff. If you do 👏 thank you 🙌
~indian_girl_singer02❤️