Chapter 2

Ashi,"Woah!The future might be so cool."

Dr. Gerald chuckled,"Yeah, even the children were taught only by laptops at their home there was no school or playground, and for the trees, you can barely see any tree there but humans have made a technology to cope up with gravity and space and even they had made Oxygen tablets that you can eat. I decided to live there for few months and and decided to study more about future then I would go back in present and demonstrate my learning to the world. Everything was going on smoothly and normally until one day......" He sighed.

Niya asked,"What happened that day?"

Dr. Gerald continued,"One day there was an announcement by a flying robot in the country. I remember each words of that announcement as from that day my life was completely changed." He sighed.

"The announcement was,' All the people of my dear country, I am very happy to tell you that from now onwards you all are my slaves. I, Dr. Jester, the greatest scientist and engineer, have made a gigantic machine that can control all the robots of this world. No one can stop me now from conquering the world and you all will have to work under me as you all are completely dependent on robots and without them you are nothing. Nothing!!

So, if you don't want to die you have to follow all of my rules. Bye bye, my dear slaves.' The robot went away and suddenly there appeared electrical sparks in the sky and clashed in all the robots and they all began to disobey their masters and destroyed many things in their surrounding.

The worst was that all the robots began to attack everyone and then they even controlled their mind. All the humans in that world were now controlled by robots who were in return controlled by the machine of Dr. Jester.

Only he was the one who was in his conscience and me and my friend Joseph too because I didn't belong to that world and we weren't having any robot that was made in future, so, we were saved.....

But soon Dr. Jester came to know about me by his robots and he forcefully brought me at his place which was his robot building. He made me work for him and he also took my time machine, and these few years I was working in his palace but few days ago I made a mistake in my work which made him angry, he sent me back in present but I was trapped here. I brought four futuristic wrist watches secretly from there that are very helpful and can also work like time machine."

Myra," That's such a terrible thing, but how can the future be saved?"

Dr. Gerald," I worked in his robot building for years and I have made a precise map that will lead you to the places where you will find things that you will need to save the future."

Ashi," But why you chose us?"

Dr. Gerald," Because I can't do anything and I cannot survive more than a day on this earth because of Jester's punishment. You girls are kind and intelligent, you can save the future. But there are very life risking tasks you have to pass before reaching to his robot building. Jester has made those tasks in such a way that they cannot be accomplished by humans of future. If you agree then I will give you the map. And the most important thing that when the future will be harmed some symptoms will be shown in past and present too of the terrible conditions."

Sara murmured," What do you think, shall we do this?"

Ashi," I think we should because our earth is in danger and if only we can, then we will."

Myra,"We will do for our Earth."

Niya happily," Oh and most important it's gonna be the best adventure of our life."

Sara," So, we all have decided that we will go in the future and will overcome every obstacles to save our world."

Dr. Gerald," Oh I am so pleased to hear that, thank you so much. Now let me tell you what you have to do..... First of all you will meet my close friend Joseph there who will help you and will give you shelter. And the only way to destroy the control machine is, you have to plant a magical seed on a special place.

But it's not easy, you will have to trap the sunlight and the rain drops because Jester has covered the whole world, so that sunlight and rain cannot reach the land and also you will have to find the special seed. It is special because when it is planted on right place with all the nutrients, it will began to flourish and within a minute it will become a huge tree and then the machine will be destroyed and everything will be normal.

The tree will remove the cover that has stopped sunlight and rain and as the light and rain touches the surface of land trees will grow everywhere and everything will be like before. And here take this, it will tell you the use of the wristwatch."

He handed over a map and a instructions sheet to them and said," Now, click the dark coloured button and you will be in future within a minute. All the best, may you succeed."

They all were hesitating but still they took the map and sheet, wore the watch and held each other's hands and clicked the dark button.