Chapter 8

"But.... okay if you want so, I will not insist. If you all want then you can go back, we cannot risk your lives if Jester has really got an idea about you all being here searching the magical seed."said Joseph.

Ashi,"We won't go back, we know that our earth is in danger and we will do anything for it."

Myra,"And trust us nothing is gonna happen to us until we are united."

"Okay as your wish, I won't oppose." Joseph was worried about them still he did not oppose anymore. "By the way I have some gadgets for you all, these will only work in this world and not in the enchanted world. These might help you in the fight with Jester." He further explained about each and when he was going out, Niya stopped him.

Niya,"Why haven't you told us about the buttons on our costumes?"

Joseph looked at them confused,"Which buttons?"

Sara,"These...." She looked at her costume and there was no button on it,"But there was a button which helped us in fight."

Joseph,"That was only an illusion made by the robots."

Ashi, "Oh God! That is horrible."

Joseph,"It's okay. Good night." And he left them in their room.

"But what if....Uh! we will get caught tomorrow only.",said Sara rolling her eyes.

"We won't."consoled Myra.

"Sara you remember that when we were kids, whenever someone feel scared to lose you always motivated them and now you are only getting scared." said Niya.

Myra,"She is right Sara, our adventures have just begun and we cannot loose our hope so soon. Now show me your happy face."

She tickled Sara and they all laughed together.

Ashi,"Time to go to bed. Good night."

"Good night.",they replied.

The next morning, at 6 am.....

Niya and Sara,"Wake up time to get ready and go,the robots will start their search after an hour."

They got up and all got ready and went downstairs. They found Joseph asleep. So, they decided not to disturb him and went outside.

They took out the map and began to follow the way shown towards the green spot.

Ashi instructed while reading the map,"We have to go straight then a right, again straight and at last a left."

Myra,"Now keep the map inside your pocket Sara."

They were about to take the last left when they saw the robots afar.

Niya,"Stop, look the robots are in front. It's the last turn to reach to the entrance but how we will go so that they can't see us."

Sara,"We will fight them if they will attack us

Sara,"We will fight them if they will attack us. Remember, if we make any wrong move, we will get caught."

Ashi suggested,"We won't get caught, the robots will not suspect us at all. The robots are flying in the air, so, just get invisible."

Myra,"Yeah they cannot see us then and we will use the booster to fly faster and when we will reach there we will again become visible."

Ashi,"Exactly now click that button of your band."

They did the same and they moved further without getting caught by the robots. They reached the place where the green spot was shown.

Niya,"Oh no, a wall at the end. Is the entrance here through the wall?"

Sara,"The end of our way is showing here and according to the map the entrance is through this wall. Start checking."

They checked everywhere around but there was no gate or any button.

Myra,"There isn't any clue that will lead us to the enchanted forest."

Ashi,"We need to somehow go through this wall it is only the entrance."

Sara,"But Ashi how we can go through a wall. It's a solid we will hit ourselves." They all started to think how to go through it.

Niya,"I have an idea but I am not sure it will work."

Myra asked,"What is it?"

"Look Joseph has told that in enchanted forest everything is real if you believe it to be real. So, if we believe that it is an entrance, means it definitely is.",Niya replied.

"Come to the point Niya, what do you exactly mean by this?",asked Sara.

"To me we really, really have to believe on this wall as an open gate to another world. If we have full faith then I guess it will let us through.",Niya replied.

Myra,"You go first."

She agreed and closed her eyes, began to bring her all focus and belief. Then after a minute she moved forward towards the wall. And to their surprise her idea worked, Niya really went inside through the wall. They all were amazed at this.

Ashi,"Oh my goodness. She was right, she went through the wall just by her full belief. It means this wall is a portal, Woo! We should try the same."

They alternatively did the same, believed that it's an open gate and they all moved in through it.

Sara joyfully,"Yay! It worked."

Niya,"I've told that it can work and it really did."

Myra,"Yeah now look infront."

Ashi,"Oh my, the enchanted forest. We are in another world."

Sara,"Wow! No words to express."

There was a dense forest in front, everywhere were just trees and only a little amount of light coming through could make things visible. There was not even much space to walk. They somehow managed to walk and were moving further through the little space among trees.

Niya,"It's enchanted so does that mean the things we are seeing can be fake too?"

Myra,"May be, cannot say anything, just keep walking and be alert all the time. May be the map shows us any clue how to get to the magical seed or anything else."