Chapter 14

The morning came and our girls woke up and came out of their tents....

When they came outside they saw a very bright light coming from somewhere infront of them. They put their hands on eyes, in order to cover their eyes and slowly began to move towards that light.

Myra,"Ah! Where is this light coming from?"

Sara,"This is so bright, let's check further to see what it actually is."

When they came near that light, they finally found the source from which it was coming.

Niya,"See, the light is getting dimmer."

Ashi and Myra,"Yeah, it is."

They came nearer and found that it was a golden seed.

Sara,"Woah! The magical seed."

Ashi,"It's golden and so.... Bright!"

Myra,"Can we touch it?"

Ashi,"Yeah! Because we passed our obstacles successfully."

She looked at Niya and nodded. Niya moved towards it and took the magical seed in her hand. The bright light stopped coming from it but it still was bright golden.

Sara,"It's magical!"

Myra chuckled,"Yeah so that's why it's called Magical seed."

Niya,"But where should I keep it?"

Ashi,"Checkout that button may be the watch will store it in... Safe."

Sara,"Ya she is right."

Niya,"Okay then." She clicked the button and kept the seed on the wristwatch and it went inside it.

They smiled. Myra,"Finally..."

Ashi,"We got the seed."

Niya,"Now is turn for sunlight."

Sara,"But raindrops? Aren't we gonna get it here?"

Myra,"May be or may not be."

Sara,"We still don't know what does the REAL drops of water mean."

Niya,"That's alright. We will figure it out, now let's find the source for sunlight. Who's having the map?"

Sara,"I am having. Let's check if here's any clue."

She unfolded the map and looked at it. There was a symbol of sun.

Myra exclaimed,"Look here is a symbol of sun but why is it surrounded by darkness? I mean black colour."

Niya,"Now don't say that we will have to go to space and get the sun. That's insane man!"

They looked at her and laughed. Ashi,"No. There must be a different meaning. And look the map is showing our position also that means we will find it here only. So, let's move in that direction."

Sara was looking at the map and leading others. When they reached the spot the symbol disappeared.

Niya,"What? Where does the symbol disappear?"

Sara,"I don't know."

Niya moved in front, faced the others and said,"Oh this is useless." She was moving back....

Ashi screamed,"Niya watch out!"

Niya turned and she fell inside something. "Aahhh!"

It was an entrance of another world.

Sara,"Niya....!"

Myra,"What is it? Where she went?"

They moved forward and could feel like the light was sucking them in.

Myra,"Oh! It's sucking me in whatever it is."

Ashi,"But we need to go in to find Niya." They looked at each other and went in it.

They fell on the sand and found Niya there too. It was a desert.

Sara,"A desert seriously! Was that a portal or something?" She looked up

Niya,"It was a portal indeed." She thought something and took the map with Sara and looked at it.

Niya,"Look the symbol of sun is back."

Ashi,"Yeah. So, may be we are in another world.... Let's move further."

They were moving forward in the descent desert for hours but the symbol doesn't seem to be near them at all. Their throats were dried and they were dead tired walking for hours.

Myra, wiping her sweat,"I am done with this. I can't move a step now."

And she sat down, Sara also sat with her,"Neither can I. It looks like an endless walk."

Ashi,"But we have to find the source of light for magical seed. We can't stop."

Niya,"Oh Ashi, we all are exhausted even you too are. Why don't we take some rest."

Sara,"This is endless journey, we can never finish it and we will die of thirst and hunger in this desert."

Ashi,"That's not true, we will definitely make it, we just... need to reach the place according to the map."

Myra,"I can't move an inch and I am just dying of thirst." She looked at Niya with half eyes open and said "Pancake?Are you a pancake?"

Niya looked at her confused and chuckled,"No, you are a tasty taco."

Ashi,"What are you both saying?"

Sara looked at Ashi and tilted her head in confusion,"I can see you ice cream, you can't run away from me."

They all moved towards each other with relishing mouths.

Ashi moved aback,"What are you all doing? Are you all gone crazy."

Sara came closer to her,"My Ice cream." Ashi slapped her and shook her face,"Sara have you gone mad? I am not your ice cream. I am ASHI!"

Sara laughed and sat down. Ashi looked at them for a moment they looked like different foods. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, they all looked normal again.

Ashi,"This is something wrong probably because we are thirsty. I must not loose my consciousness." She checked for food or water through her watch but nothing came."Ah, even the watch ain't giving anything, must be the desert's magic."

She on her flying boots and of her friends too and tied each their hands with rope and held the rope. She flew with her friends who have fainted by now. Her eyes were getting heavier and she was getting fainter but she was not going to give up, thus, she flew further and further.

But in vain did she realise that she had no energy left in her and she fell down and blanked out.