Chapter 5

They rushed forward and when they looked back in the map, the green spot was pointing towards an old weird looking, one storey house.

"Do we have to go in that house, what if we get caught?", asked Myra.

Niya,"I don't think someone might be living in here, it's so old house. Who cares, let's go in and be cautious on every step."

Myra,"This looks spooky."

Still they nodded and all four went inside that house.

"There is not any high tech door, I believe there is something wrong in here. We should go back.", said Sara.

Ashi,"We cannot go back without checking here, the robots will suspect us seeing again with nothing."

They agreed and decided to separate and move forward in different rooms. Ashi and Niya were on the ground floor and Myra and Sara went on the first floor.

In Ashi' s room: It was a small room with a stinky smell, there was a large table kept in centre of some chairs. It was the dinning room, she began to search for some clues and just then she saw something on the floor at the corner of a chair.

Ashi,"What's this......? There is something written in different language. It look like a very old paper of a book. Let's show this to others."

In Niya 's room : There was a old dusty bed and with a torn sofa and a table.

Niya,"Um, I guess it could be the guest room...... Let's search for something."

She moved forward and after searching for sometime she saw a vase of glass, there was no flowers or leaves. But something weird was scribbled on it.

Niya,"Oh! I found something but what's written over here, who will write on a vase for sure. Whatever, I should show it to others. May be they have gotten something better."

In Sara's room: It was a tiny room. There was a TV kept and a sofa was infront. There was something kept on sofa.

Sara,"What's this, with a glowing screen, is it a mobile like thing? I should go and show them."

She came downstairs and saw that Niya and Ashi were also there. The three of them showed each other whatever they got from the rooms they went in.

Sara,"You both have gotten something written clues but mine, what is it, it looks an old mobile and it's on may be there is something anywhere in any of its app."

Ashi,"Yeah, let's check over it...... Hey open that photo."

There was something in that phone it was a weird photo.

Niya,"It looks weird, there's weird figure also in it, but it's blur. Who can it be?"

Sara,"I think it's a girl's figure because look at her hair and dress."

Ashi,"May be, I think Myra will get a answer to these weird things. But where is she what is taking her so late? Let's go and check if she's okay."

In Myra's room: A bed was in the center and there was a cupboard and a dressing table. It was the bedroom.

Myra,"I should check this dressing table first."

She opened the drawers but she didn't find anything in it. There was just an old half broken mirror.

"It's broken and it's size is so small but still how is this showing my full body reflection? What kind of science is in it? I should further check in the cupboard."

She opened the cupboard and before she could search for something she saw a circle window through which a bright light was coming. Just then all the three entered in that room and saw Myra standing shocked, they soon approached towards her.

The three of them came near Myra.

Suddenly Myra spoke,"Hey, when you all came?"

Niya,"Myra, we just came and saw you shocked, what's wrong what was taking you so late, and have you got anything?"

Myra,"I got this half broken weird mirror and look in this cupboard."

They all looked inside and saw a board with buttons on it....

Sara,"It's a smart lock like thing. And.... We have some stuffs with us."

Ashi,"These are some clues, we need to find the answer to these things and then we will be able to solve it's mystery."

Myra,"Yeah, I think if we will be successful then the entrance of enchanted forest will open."

They all kept all the things on a table and started to think and talk about them.

Sara,"First look at this photo in the mobile I got, may be it can help anything."

Niya,"Oh my God, this photo is so extraordinary, when we have seen it downstairs there was only one girl and now it's showing four together."

Ashi,"It can't be true, a photo cannot be a video...."

Myra with a confusing look,"What do you mean?"

Ashi,"I mean that before it was showing one girl and now four, according to me these girls are none other than us, even look at the room in the pic it looks much like this one."

Sara,"I guess she is right how do we clean this pic may be it has many hidden clues related to our mystery,  but it's in a mobile....."

Niya smiled,"When our watches will be useful."

Myra,"What our watches can do?"

Niya,"Don't you remember that Joseph has told us that it can change the writings in a screen, so, I think it can even make a blur screen clear."

Ashi,"I think we should try this, so, Niya go for it."

Niya clicked a button of her watch and a light came from a small bulb. And their trick worked it soon began clearing the photo and there was a clean photo in the mobile.