Chapter 18

Saying this she took them in a room in the building and they reached there without getting caught.

Myra whispered to Niya,"I don't think we should go inside, I don't have a good feeling about Ashi after she came back."

Niya,"I too feel the same. There is no security system around, this can be a trap." She whispered the same in Sara's ears and told her not to go in.

Thus, they stopped before entering the room. Sara checked the room with her wristwatch to see any hidden danger and she found not only one but many laser beams all around with some other gadgets to trap them. "Wait, stop Ashi!"

Niya and Myra were at back so, they flew out but Sara was standing there directly looking in Ashi' s eyes. Niya noticed that Ashi' s iris was changed to different colour and Sara was not moving at all she was only gazing in her eyes back. Niya pulled Sara but it was of no use now, she had already been hypnotized.

Myra,"This can't be.... Are Ashi and Sara both hypnotized or something? Niya we must go, right now."

Niya flew up but Ashi grabbed her hand, they looked back there were some robots in front of the exit. Niya released her hand from Ashi' s grip and they both took their electric sword and moved towards the robots.

Ashi and Sara were also on the opposite side so, Myra faced them to fight and Niya faced the robots. Ashi threw the net on Myra but she cut it with her sword. Myra,"I am sorry girls but I have to do this." She threw the net on both of them and pressed the smoke button.

When there was smoke all around Myra grabbed Niya and made their way out. Ashi and Sara came out but till then Niya and Myra had gone far from their sight.

Myra,"Oh Niya, your hand, you are hurt." Niya,"Yeah the robots. Leave it, think of what should we do, Sara and Ashi both are now in Jester' s control. Uh! How will we alone fight them, we cannot even hurt them.... We will lose the fight." She grew sad, Myra consoled her but she herself was completely worried.

Myra,"We will fight them if needed for the sake of this world and remember not to look in Ashi's or Sara's eyes.

Now they both were only left together in this fight. They don't have even a clue about where they will find the droplets. Suddenly Myra jumped with shock,"Who was having the map to the seed?"

Niya' s eyes grew wide,"Sara. Oh no! We must hurry now or they will destroy the seed." They flew to that place and found that no one has reached there they sighed with relief but suddenly someone attacked Myra and she fell down.

When they look back they saw Ashi, Sara and Jester with some robots standing there. Jester laughed wickedly,"Hello Niya and Myra. Hope you both liked my surprise, your two best friends and....."

Niya and Myra together,"Joseph!!"
Niya,"You bastard..... I will kill you. Did you kill him? Remember we will never let you succeed in your intension."

Jester,"Oh, I got scared!" He looked them angrily,"Well he is not dead but will soon die. And you can't harm me as before harming me you have to fight with your own friends. Ashi, Sara attack them now!"

They both began to continuously attack them and Niya, Myra resisted the attacks and attacked them back. While they were fighting, Jester went to the sown seed and began to create an energy with a gadget to destroy the seed. Ashi was fighting with Niya and Sara with Myra.

They both were using their shield to resist thier attacks but it was hard to fight without hurting their friends. An idea struck them and Myra signaled Niya, they both got invisible and without wasting a second they came behind both Ashi and Sara and clicked the main button of their watches and as the wristwatch fell down they crushed it with their legs. As the watch fell Ashi and Sara fell came back in their conscience.

Niya looked at Myra and she attacked Jester due to which the energy ball he was creating fell down his hands and the gadget broke. Jester jumped back, he screamed at her and ordered the robots to kill them and he began to build his gadget. The robots went to them.

They began to fight the robots that were continuously attacking them

They began to fight the robots that were continuously attacking them. Two robots went to Niya and Myra and two towards Sara and Ashi who were not having any weapon to fight as their watches were broken they just used their flying boots and flew higher in the sky dodging the attacks but the robots were even faster and they finally made a dangerous attack on them and they both fell down on the ground unconscious.

Myra,"No! Ashi, Sara! Niya do something or we will die." Niya thought something and said,"Myra, I will handle the robots, you go and stop Jester or he will destroy the seed, our last hope."

Myra, "But how you will fight them alone? There are still three left."  Niya,"Just go. I will handle."

Myra flew towards Jester who was now protected by two robots. She fought the robots, made her shield and began to throw the laser beam on them. The robots resisted the attacks and attacked her back. Her shield broke and one robot attacked her with an energy ball which she couldn't dodge and she fell down.

She was hurt still she gathered her courage and stood up with her sword and fought the robots, she finally defeated one. On the other side it was getting hard for Niya to resist the attacks more. The robots broke her shield and she was also hurt but she didn't lose hope and kept fighting.

Myra attacked at Jester and his energy ball fell again. He looked at her red eyed and with a gadget he tied an electronic rope around her neck. She screamed. Niya' s focus went from the robots and she looked at her,"Myra!" She flew down to her but suddenly a robot attacked her from back and she fell on ground.