Chapter Eleven

Leonard has been checking himself out all morning and couldn't choose the right clothes to wear. He approached his roommate for advice.

"Jerry, do you think this shirt is better than this t-shirt?"
He asked flagging the clothes in his face.

"Leo, just where are you going that you are so worried about your looks?"

He put both clothes down and sat on the chair with a confused face.

"I have to go help Patricia and Sarah pack to their new apartment."

Jeremiah smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"So, it's Sarah hmmm..."

"I'm serious guy, help me out here. Which of these should I wear?" He said flagging the clothes again.

Jeremiah cleared his throat and collected the clothes from him.

"Well, it's just to help out with packing and not going for an interview, so the t-shirt will do. Lover boy..."

He laughed and slapped his head.

"Cut it out! We are not kids you know."

They both laughed and talked about the departure from the lodge. Jeremiah has gotten a job with  accommodation with an agency and Leonard is waiting for a mail from the last interview he had. He has also arranged his stuff to return home to his parents in Karu.

His heart was beating up to his throat when he approached the estate. The thought of confessing his love to Sarah made him nervous.

What if she rejects me Lord?
Or Patricia stops me from coming to their new house.. no no no. I just have to hope for the best.

He thought and rang the doorbell, rubbing his hands to calm himself.

Alice was in the living room watching a movie when he rang the bell.

"Well, I have to do the maids work now right?" She screamed and opened the door.

She couldn't believe who was standing before her. The guy she had pressurized Sarah to invite in many times.

"Hello" Leonard said to the staring eyes.

She was staring at him like a trophy.

"Hello handsome"

She finally said wincing her eyes.

Leonard has seen girls like her in the university and Sarah's school where he has just completed his services. Girls walked into his room half naked many times, Alice can't be any different.

"I'm here to see Patricia." He told her smiling.

She gave him her hands like a princess asking a prince for a dance.

"Oh, I'm Leonard. Friend to Patricia and Sarah."

She ushered him to a seat and sat opposite him with her legs apart showing up her under.

He quickly looked away.

She loved his distress and stood up to sit close to him.

Alice has done this to many boys in the estate when she will invite them for an assistance with something weird in the house.

"I won't bite, you know. Just feel me here.."

She took his hands and put them on her breasts biting her lips. He jerked off and stood sweating.

"I think I better leave now."

Alice smiled weakly.

"You are too gentle for my liking. I want guys with experience and not the one I have to teach everything."