THE WHISPERS OF THE HEART

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story may contain strong language and mature scenes. Read at your own interest and risk.

Grammatical and typographical errors ahead.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission. Plagiarism is a crime.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Greetings! I am really not a professional writer, and I just got back to writing and no longer have the ability of expressing my creativity through my compositions the way I have before. Therefore, kindly expect a lot of errors and inaccurate choices of words. I'm not as confident and committed yet as I got back to writing but I know for sure I won't have the confidence and the dedication I want to have, unless I'd try to start and be consistent with it.

PS. I have already published this story years ago. But I have made some changes from some chapters due to very personal reasons. :)

--
candaisyme

05.01.22