SEVENTEEN

Belle's POV

My need for human interaction outweighed any rationality. If I didn't have Arden's naked skin pressed into mine soon, I would've screamed. Thankfully, there was no need for that as his attention shifted to removing my dress. He carefully and slowly lowered the zip and trailed the edge with the tip of his tongue and slight grazing of his teeth. Tiny electrical sparks tickled over my skin, making my insides quiver, which added to my growing need to feel his body deep inside mine.

The material pooled at my feet and I began the dignified process of removing my heels, though stopped when a gentle but firm hold on my wrist caught my attention.

"Leave them on," Arden rasped.

His hungry eyes bore through mine, and I nearly came apart right on the spot.

Well, alright then!

With devilish smirk and an inspiring squeeze to my upper arm, I just about managed to proceed. He carefully helped me step over the pile of fabric, shoes still firmly attached to feet that barely supported my now trembling legs and upon doing so; I became the subject of my own nakedness, bar my seamless undies. Lizzie had made me buy them, claiming a pantie line was never sexy on a woman. Nude, simple and attractive.

"You're gorgeous, do you know that?" he whispered, smoothing his hands along my stomach. "My perfect Belle."

His fingertips lightly grazed past my ribcage to my breasts, and with a slight pinch bestowed onto each nipple; I possessed the sudden ability to jump and yelped, shocked by the new sensations. While my experience so far was still somewhat limited. I was certainly a stranger to sex, since this is only my second time.

"You like that?" he questioned, breathless by all accounts. "When I touch you?"

"Yes."

"Do you like touching me?" he added, carrying on with his wayward journey.

"I do."

He carefully took a step back and evaluated the situation, seemingly leaning towards a more playful approach to sleeping together for the second time.

"Touching yourself?"

"Arden."

"Do you like touching yourself?" he asked, this time more sternly.

I simply nodded my head and lowered my gaze, afraid he may judge me for admitting so. It wasn't what would normally be classed as everyday conversation between two best friends. Though everything about what Arden and I were close to doing wasn't normal. I was very much out of my safety zone, although found being so quite the thrill. I had never been so desperate.

"Touch yourself, baby. Let me watch," he whispered, pulling me flush against his chest. "Touch yourself here," he begged, cupping my entire sex.

I swallowed my gasp before it could escape and slipped a hand inside the soft fabric of my underwear, feeling just how ready I was for him.

"You feel that?" he asked, indeed referring to my indescribable need. "That's how I've felt for the past twelve years. I almost convinced myself I wasn't good enough."

His openness was a welcoming distraction. Although, hearing of how my actions put doubts in his mind failed to sit well within.

"But I am good enough. I'm the only man good enough for you and I'm never letting you go. After tonight, you're mine, Belle."

"Yours," I agreed, pressing my lips to his.

His fingers replaced mine along the sleekness of my opening and within minutes, he had me convulsing around him in such violent tremors, it almost became too much.