50

"Who's this, Tita Janine?" I asked Tita while holding a photo, it's a baby photo and the girl was just so cute. I think I found my girl.

She looked at me and confused pointing the picture, I nod at her as a response.

"That's my daughter, Her name is Amber." She replied, I touched the picture and caressed it. I want to meet her!

"She's like a doll and I want to marry her!" I said out of excitement, my dad told me to find a girl that I will marry when I grow up. I think I found her!

Tita Janine tousled my hair and laughed at me, I know that it will take a long time but I promise, I will marry her!

"Looked at this, Isn't She pretty? She's going to be my wife." I said while pointing the picture to Benedict and Aldrin, they glared at me and I just laughed at them.

Years passed by and I always secretly staring at her when we came to Rizal. Tita Janine explained to me everything, that bad persons want to kill her daughter so She decided to send it to Rizal. Which is good, it's also for the safety of my future wife.

"Mommy, Let's go to Rizal!" I said, I really want to see Amber in person! I always see her secretly and I took photos but why can't I see her face to face now?!

Humans are so cruel, I just want to see my future wife.

"It's dangerous, Son!" She shouts and I just glared at her.

"If you don't want, then I'll do it!" I shout back and I packed my clothes, I reached my keys and I came out to our mansion. I opened my car and I drove until I reached Rizal.

It's quite far away from manila but when I finally see her face, it's all worth it.

I can't wait to marry her.

I secretly took pictures of her, I don't know but I was just so obsessed with capturing her Angelic face.

I stayed in Rizal for a week and I took almost hundred of pictures, Why doesn't she look ugly even if She's playing circle card with her boy friends?!

I'm jealous! Why is She playing with the guys?!

I came home and I saw Mommy wearing her angry face, I pout at her and I envelop her in a hug. I rest on her arms until I fall asleep.

She can't resist my cuteness!

"Clyde! Amber's finally coming here in Manila!" I almost dropped my ps5 controller because of what Mom said, I came out to my room and I find Mommy. She's on her phone and She's talking to someone.

"Really?!" I asked her

"Yes!" She replied, I ran back to my room and I dialed someone's number out of excitement. My wife's coming!

"Hello, Derry?" I called her

"Yes, baby?" She replied, I really hate her calling me like that. Only my wife can call me silly things. Tsk.

"We're done," I said

"Wha—" I didn't let her continue and I ended the call, Derry's aware of Amber. Back when we're a highschool, I told Derry that I will just try. She's fully aware of that.

I was just so happy that finally! We're studying in the same University!

My phone rang and I saw a number from an enemy, I have no plans to answer it but I bet She won't stop. I sighed and I answered it.