21. Jason-My turn

Warning minor bad stuff happens

"No." Dick whispered into his ear. He sat on Jason and moved his body against his. Jason moaned loudly and Dick laughed, "Finally, I got you." He continued the motion and Jason kept moaning louder and louder. Jason didn't want Dick to do this. But he was enjoying this. He missed Dick so fucking much. I miss this. I miss him doing me. Just one night can't hurt right? Jason gave up resisting and kissed Dick back. He thrusted his tongue into Dick's mouth and he moaned. Dick freed Jason's wrists and helped Jason take off his clothes.
"My turn," Jason said as he got on top of him and Dick smiled.
...
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Jason got out of bed and put on his clothes. He whispered, "I love you, Dick Grayson."
"Hm? Did you say something, Jay?" Dick asked as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.
Fuck. "No, I didn't." Jason lied.
"Leaving already?" Dick asked as he noticed that Jason was fully clothed. "I was hoping to spend more time with you," Dick laughed. He got up and leaned into Jason.
How do I tell him that last night was a mistake? Jason moved away from Dick. "Look, Dick, last night was wrong. We should probably just leave it at what it was: one night."
Dick grabbed Jason's arm. "No."
"I'm sorry," Jason said as he shook off Dick's hand.