30. Jason-I don't have a brother

There were so many things that Jason could've said at the moment. But as soon as he saw who was under the mask, he said, "You're the guy who almost fucked Dick!"
"I actually did." He corrected. He whispered in Jason's ear, "He moans softly but when you push him thats when the fun begins."
"You stay the fuck away from Dick!" Jason shouted. He was tempted to punch him in the face, but he couldn't risk the identities of the Titans getting out.
"Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. That's up to you," he replied, "Brother,"
"I don't know who the hell you are but, you're not my brother. You're lying," I don't have a brother. No. He's lying.
He started to laugh, "Believe what you want to but I am your brother, Jason. My name is Will Todd or know to Dick as Will Peter."
Fuck. Peter. My middle name. No, there's no way that this guy knows so much about me. And his name is Will. Named after my father, Willis. No. He can't be my brother. Can he?
He smiled, "Don't believe me yet?" He took off his jacket to reveal his right arm. It was a tattoo shaped like a batarang. My father had the same exact one. I think that he might actually be my brother.
Jason was speechless. He didn't know what to say to him. Cause he's telling the truth. Maybe this is a new timeline thing. Or maybe I actually had a brother in the old timeline and I just didn't know.
"You know. You know that I'm your brother. You just don't know what to say," Will laughed.
It's true. Jason didn't know what to say. He has a brother.
"How do you know so much about me?"
His brother laughed, "You really don't know?" Will looked at his brother and smiled, "Best not to ruin the surprise then."
He doesn't know me. He may know the Jason from this timeline but he doesn't know the old me.
" 'Kay. You can leave now," Will said all of a sudden.
"What?"
"You can leave," he said as he moved out of the way so that Jason could get through. "You'll come back. I know you will. You don't want your friends to get hurt," he paused, "Especially Dick."
Jason left the warehouse and was deep in thought that he didn't even realize that he's been gone the whole day.