37. Dick-I like it when you play rough with me, Jay

Dick smiled as his lover forcibly pinned him to the wall while biting his neck. Dick closed his eyes as his lover stripped him and began to lick him everywhere. Dick moaned softly, ashamed to feel pleasure from this man. His partner laughed at the embarrassed Dick.
"Louder, Dick," his lover said, "Don't be shy, it's just us here. I know you, more than Will ever will. Don't hold back, babe."
"Jason!" Dick moaned louder as Jason pressed his body against Dick's. Jason smiled as his lover cried his name, he liked that.
"Dick, you belong to me now," Jason saids as he kissed Dick's lips and slipped his tongue into Dick's mouth.
"Mmmnn," Dick moaned as he tasted Jason's sweet tongue. Jason pulled away from Dick and took a breath.
"I have always belonged to you," Dick replied, "And I always will, Jay." Jason smiled as Dick said that and Jason continued to kiss his neck.
Jason moved his lips to Dick's ear and whispered seductively, "Well, if you did refuse to be mine, I would've punished you." With one hand, he grabbed both Dick's wrists and pushed him towards the bed. Dick moaned as his sexy partner got on top of him and pressed himself against Dick.
Jason rubbed his lips against his partner's neck. Dick closed his eyes and smiled, "Hmn, then I take it back. Punish me, Jay."
Jason lifted his head to meet Dick's eyes and Jason smiled, "You sure, Dickie?"
"Yes," Dick replied, "Don't hold back."
"Don't go crying if things get too rough," Jason said as he began to take off his pants.
Dick replied, "I like it when you play rough with me, Jaybird."
...
Dick awoke as soon as he said those words. Jason. No. No. No. Jason is only a brother. Nothing more. He's not my... No. I can't be dreaming about having sex with someone who isn't my boyfriend. Fuck. What should I do? No. It meant nothing. The dream meant absolutely nothing. Dick kept telling himself that so that he'd believe it, but he didn't. He looked at his phone and realized that he had a bunch of missed calls from Will. Then his phone rang, it was Will, fuck. What do I tell Will? I had a dream about fucking someone else who I practically call my brother? Maybe I should just not say anything but I feel weird.
Dick was so deep in thought that he didn't hear someone knocking on his door. The second time, Dick heard it and said, "Oh. Sorry. It's open, come in."