apologies

"Did you see his face when he saw Marella all covered in food?" Keefe asked Ro loudly, slapping his knee in hysteria.  "And then there was the caramel dripping off her nose and he looked so-"

Ro rolled her eyes. "Ya know, it was funny the first thirty times you showed me but... hey, we just hit the fifty five mark."

"And it just get's funnier!" Keefe cracked up, rolling around his bed and getting tangled in his already wrinkled up sheets. "And then he didn't realize that he was drenched in pasta sauce and chocolate because he was still watching Marella-"

Keefe went back to laughing hysterically.

_______________

"Fitz?" Sophie asked tentatively, knocking on his door twice.

"Go away Biana!" Fitz called, irritably. "How the heck am I supposed to know if she likes chocolates or what her favorite color-"

"Fitz, it's Sophie."

Sophie could hear his sigh-growl from outside the door and the thump of him rolling off of his bed.

He didn't open the door.

"What do you want?" Fitz asked.

"Umm... I just.. you okay?" Sophie inquired flatly- and then realized that that was a mistake.

"How do you know what happened with Marella?"

And... Sophie got kind of scared when Fitz got mad. And it usually didn't do much good for her- or her self esteem, or Fitz, or... really anyone.

Except maybe Keefe.

So she explained- and could practically feel Fitz's glare from behind the door. And she was expecting a lot of screaming- and maybe a few things being hurled at her along with a lot of accusing and ending up with her leaping back to Havenfield crying.

But instead Fitz's voice echoed through the hallway quietly.

"I'm done getting mad," he decided- and Sophie was so thankful that there was barely any chiding subtext in his tone. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Sophie mumbled, everything she'd rehearsed to tell Fitz washing away in the river of other distractions- like a pair of ice blue eyes that she really didn't want to clarify who they belonged to. "It's my fault. I thought you'd- you and Marella-"

"We did," Fitz promised. "We just... I'm just kinda clumsy sometimes."

"You think you're clumsy? Have you met me?" Sophie cracked a smile as she added, "But remember when you got tangled in that chandelier?"

"Ugh- I really shouldn't have told you that story, should I have?" Fitz asked- and Sophie could hear the smile in his words.

"No, you really shouldn't- be glad I haven't told Keefe. But in all seriousness.... want me to talk to Marella? I think she's just a bit... hotheaded right now. And she needs to cool off. But... I mean, I'm her friend so...?"

"Great, she's hotheaded, we'll get along fine," Fitz said, forcing lightness into his tone that Sophie really couldn't believe. "And.. sure."

"Okay."

"Oh and Sophie?"

She stopped herself from raising her crystal and replied in a small little voice, "Yeah?"

"For what it's worth... thank you."

A/N THAT FITZPHIE MOMENT KILLED ME BUT I HAD TO DO THAT FOR THE POOR SOPHITZ SHIPPERS READING THIS....

_____________

"So... Fitz Vacker," Marella said thoughtfully, swinging her legs over the edge of her bed to stare out the window.

"Fitz Vacker," Sophie repeated, looking unsure what to do with her exs name.

"You chose him as my blind date?" Marella continued, smiling in what she hoped was pondering and not a dopey grin. "And... that was intentional. Not an accident?"

"He likes you," Sophie blurted.

Not that Marella was quite surprised but...

This changed a lot of things.

And it also reminded her of Dex- who was still dating Stina -and made her feel both guilty and enraged towards him at the same time. She... wished the best for Dex with Stina. In the future. And she...hoped that they were happy.

Wow. Did she really just admit that to herself?

But that dimpled grin and his periwinkle eyes and the way he fidgeted nervously with those brilliant little gadgets... Marella sighed.

But if Dex didn't love her anymore, she could settle for Fitz Vacker.

But she knew it was up to Fitz to make the first move.

what ship do you guys think i should write next ?

Tiana? (Tam and Biana)

Dina? (Dex and Stina)

Wylinh? (Wylie and LInh)

Any different ship? (Insert KOTLC name here and Insert KOTLC name here)

idk ... pls help !