LORD HUNKYHAIR DAY !

"I hereby pronounce today LORD HUNKYHAIR DAY!" Keefe declared, marching into Sophie's bedroom and giving such an exaggerated bow that he tripped over his own feet and tumbled head first, crashing into her bed frame.

Sophie laughed so hard that she rolled off and landed right beside him on the floor.

"This is your big idea? Lord Hunkyhair Day?" Sophie asked, still giggling. 

"Close- we have to wait for Grady-o to leave the house and we give this beautiful place a #1 Quality Lord Hunkyhair makeover! I can just imagine it now- banners starring my face hung across the rooms... hair care products everywhere... ooh! Maybe even some first glass gulon farts installed as air fresheners!"

"He's going to kill you!" Sophie sang, already warming up to the idea. 

"That's the spirit, Foster! After that, we go ahead and paint every thing in this house that's periwinkle or teal, ice blue!"

"Subtle," Ro grunted from Sophie's door frame. Sandor rolled his eyes at them.

"I love you," Sophie decided, already seeing the flashes of golden specked ice blue dotted across the house.

"Of course you do! I'm a very lovable guy, don't you think?" Keefe batted his non-existant eyelashes at her and Sophie laughed so hard that her stomach hurt.

"Come on, Foster." He stood up, offering her a hand. Sophie took it and let him pull her up.

Sophie sprinted over to the door, waiting for the sound of Grady's voice shouting "Eternelia!" before setting to work.

"This is going to be so fun," Sophie laughed. 

"No way. You are not doing this, I forbid you-"

"Lighten up, Gigantor!" Keefe said, giving him a pat on the back. Sandor looked so irritated he might explode, but he sighed and reluctantly made a final sweep of the house before allowing them to set their truly evil plan to work.

"I can't believe we're doing this but I love it so hard," Sophie told him, already replacing a teal covered pillow with a beautiful shimmery ice blue pillow instead.

"You love me so hard," Keefe corrected. He pulled out a bag and shouted, "HAIR PRODUCTS FOR ALL!"

Sophie threw the bottles of hair spray and shampoo across the room so hard that the window broke and a side of the cabinet fell off. She glanced at Keefe, who threw a pile of fluffy ice blue streamers to cover up the mess.

Sophie figured she hadn't had that much fun in years. They completely trashed the formerly-beautiful house. It was now a sea of ice blue, gold, and bright and colorful labels from Keefe's numerous hair-care products.

Ro had even joined in- and most surprisingly -Sandor had too.

Well, mostly just trying to shove the periwinkle and teal decorations back but ending up slipping on the sea of ice blue streamers and making an even bigger mess of it all.

"The finishing touch!" Keefe announced, stringing a beautifully painted banner across the doorway that read:

WELCOME HOME GRADY-O! YOU'VE WON YOURSELF A FREE HUNKYHAIR HOUSE MAKEOVER!

Sophie stifled a giggle. "What next?"

"We run for our lives," Keefe whispered. "He's coming! And I like my nose un-baseball-bat-smacked, thank you very much!"

Sophie leapt out of the window, their hands still intertwined, Sandor still grumbling behind them. Sophie peered into the house, just in time to see Grady walk into the room.