Buying Links Birthday Presents

A few weeks went by and our friendship was still going strong. It was a Sunday and tomorrow was the 1st June, Links birthday. My dad was taking me out shopping, I needed guy help as I didn't quite know what to get him. I had a few pictures on my phone of me and Link and there was one I wanted to print out and frame, It was me and Link sat on a swing each and we were kissing, it was really cute! I got that picture printed out and framed in a silver frame that said 'I love you' on the top. My dad said I should also get him a mens deodorant set. I always thought it was weird buying those, it's like you're telling them they smell but Link never smelt he always smelt really good. I bought him one and I bought him a few new T-shirts. That's it! Links presents bought! I had to find a card now. I got one to boyfriend, it had a cute little poem on it.

My dad drove us home and I ran upstairs with my haul and my dad shouted up the stairs "Can you put that the deodorant set is from me and your mum" "Ok dad" I began wrapping the presents and put tags on them, I know they were all for him but it just looked nice and also he could see who they were from. I wrote the card last "To my amazing Link, This time we've had together has been perfect! Being with you is the happiest I've ever been, I can't wait to share more beautiful memories with you! Lots and lots of love from (Your Name) xxxxxxxxxxxxx" There! All done! I can't wait to see Link tomorrow, I can't believe he'll be fourteen! Just a few days older than me, my birthday was on the 10th it was really cool we had our birthdays in the same month.