Please Don't Go!

It was dark except for one thing, a beautiful glowing butterfly. I began following it until it lead me to a door that had so much light coming from it I could hardly open my eyes. I was so tempted to walk in to the light but I heard someone talking faintly behind me, I knew that voice. Link! I turned around to find a window, I ran to it and what I saw on the other side made me feel weird. I saw me in a hospital bed. I looked so thin and pale. I looked dead! Is this what is happening to me? I'm passing away! Rhett and Link both beside my bed. Rhett was asleep holding onto my left hand and Link was sat on my right holding my hand with both of his hands. He was crying and talking, I listened to what he was saying "(Your Name) please wake up, it's been five months. Me and Rhett have been visiting everyday after school. I miss your beautiful smile, your amazing eyes, your voice. Don't go. Without you I dunno what I'd do! Rhett too! We both need you! (Your Name) please squeeze my hand or something. I don't want to lose you!" he laid his head face down on the bed beside. The door opened and my mum and dad walked in. They both looked tired and my mum was on crutches. My dad went over to Link and rubbed his back "You boys should go home, you've been here since Friday night" Link lifted his head "I'm not leaving her, I want to be here in case she wakes up". My mum and dad sat down. I couldn't stand seeing them like this!

The machine I was hooked up to started making a long beep. Link started to panic and so did my parents "No! (Your Name) I'm not letting you go!" Rhett woke up and heard everything "Wake up! Don't go!" Rhett shouted. My mum started crying and my dad hugged her. I had to break the glass and return to my body before it was too late! I pounded on the glass until it finally broke, I ran and jumped in to my body and everything went bright.

I woke up and started coughing. Link looked at me and saw that my eyes were open, soon his tears became tears of joy, he hugged me and so did Rhett "I thought we'd lost you!" Link said. My mum and dad began hugging me. They all stepped back from me. Rhett and Link sat down and my mum and dad went off to tell a doctor that I was awake "I'm really hungry" I mumbled, the guys laughed "They'll probably bring you food when they know you're awake" Rhett said. They both had the biggest smiles on their faces "I was so worried that I'd never hear your voice again" Link said "Don't worry guys I wasn't going anywhere". We all hugged again. I was so happy to be back.