My Birthday Dinner

My dad called up the stairs for me to come down, I ran down the stairs and my dad was stood at the bottom of them "You ready hunny?" he said "Yeah" "Great, everyone else is going in a taxi, me, you, your mum and the boys are off in my car" "Ok". We walked outside and got in the car, my dad drove to Links house first. He was stood outside, he was dressed all smart and looked so handsome, he walked over and got in the car "Wow Link you can really dress up can't you" my dad said "Thanks Chris!" Link replied. Link hen turned to me and said "You look stunning, as always" "Thanks" I said as I blushed. We then arrived at Rhetts, he was also dressed up smart and also looked handsome if I must say so. He got in and sat next to me on my right as I was sat in the middle "You all look really great!" my mum said "Thanks" we all replied.

We arrived at the place and it looked really fancy, when we walked inside me and the guys gasped. It looked really posh, there was a guy playing a piano and a woman singing and there was a small dance floor. All my family were sat at a huge table. Me and the guys sat together. My nosy cousin who is 17 started asking me and Link questions such as "Have you kissed? Have you been on a date yet?" We just answered with yes and no until she asked "Have you umm you know?" we knew what she was talking about "We've just turned 14, you really think we'd do that!?" I said "Well that's what people in relationships do" she replied "Not us, we're still young and not ready" Link said "Well it's not gonna last long then" she said as she walked off and sat at the other end of the table. I looked at the guys and they could tell I was angry "It's ok I'm not gonna leave you, we're too young to even start thinking about that!" Link said "Yeah you're right" I said as I hugged him. My mum and dad came and stood at the table "Ok guys what are you ordering?" my dad asked "Umm medium rare steak please!" I said "We'll have the same" Rhett and Link said "Ok I'll go order" he said as he walked away, my mum sat down.

I sat and talked to Rhett and Link as we waited for the food. It finally arrived and Rhett said "Wow this looks amazing!" "I agree!" I said. We all dug in. After the meal my dad ordered us deserts, we all decided to get a slice of chocolate fudge cake. As we waited we talked "Today's been amazing, thanks!" I said to my mum, dad, Rhett and Link, they all smiled "We're all glad you've had a good day" my mum replied. Our deserts arrived and it looked delicious, we all stuck in.

After we finished desert Link asked me if I wanted to dance and of course I said yes! He stood up and took my hand and walked me over to the small dance floor and we danced together slowly. I started to remember the school dance, I smiled at him and he smiled back. I kissed him and laid my head on his chest and he held me tight. I saw Rhett watching from the table, I let go of Link and ran over to him, I dragged him to the dance floor by his hand. I took hold of Links hand and then they held hands too so that the three of us formed a circle. We all spun around, it was so fun! It was time to go so I said my goodbyes to all my family.

We all got back in my dads car, he dropped off Rhett first. Me and Link got out with Rhett when we got to his "Bye Rhett, thanks for coming tonight and thanks for the amazing presents!" I said as I hugged him, Link gave him a hug too "Tonight was great, see you both later" he went in to his house. We got back in the car. When we got to Links I got out "Today was amazing, thank you for the presents" "I love you so much (Your Name)!" he said as he squeezed me tight "Charles Lincoln Neal I love you to the moon and back!" he smiled, kissed me and went inside. When I got home I was in the happiest mood! I was so tired so I got ready for bed and fell straight to sleep.

Authors Note

Just so you all know this will be my last update for a while as I'm concentrating now mostly on my new story Crushing On My Bosses. If you want more of this story then just message me, I'd be happy to add more for those people who are missing it.