chapter twelve - Mermaids Kiss

"I do hope you will forgive me for my actions and i am truly sorry if i hurt any during my.. state." I stood on the higher deck, Sirena's roar echoing through the skies.

"I recieved all four elements because my ancestors were all from different elements, which is how the prophecy was predicted. You must believe me i had no idea of the Sirene blood in my system." And it was true.

I did'nt understand why i had to learn so much about Mermaids but i guess Professor Hobbs knew there was a slight possibily and made me learn how they earn control.

"In the next three days before we arrive i will practise my control over my Sirene instincts. But if you choose to not participate in the rest of our journey i will understand." They all looked at eachother grumbling before Archie drew hes sword.

Others soon following.

"Aye Aye Captain !" I smiled drawing out my own sword before we all got back to work on finishing off our journey.

Every night we would slow down and i would tune back to my teachings on controlling my evil Sirene side that craved for flesh and only to be used for.. emergency needs you could call it. When i dive into that water and my legs changed into a tail i felt free.

I twirled under the water, admiring the under water beauty. Watch the fish and other creatures dance in the waves. One night even the dolphins came out and jumped over the waters surface with me.

"I havent seen you so happy in a long time." Marcus leaned over the decks railing, gazing out on me while Death and Archie took Captain roles over.

"Wanna join me ? Swim with a mermaid. I promise i wont eat you alive or drown you." I fluttered my eyelashes at him causing him to laugh.

"Once was enough for me, Little Mermaid." That nickname has became way too common after the lovely discovery.

"Oh but i wont pass out that oportunity." Before i knew it a familiar ancient greek god jumped down splashing the water around me making the dolphins swim away.

"Dammit that tail is huge !" I swam around him, proud as he admired my wonderful tail. I guess i was born and stuck with the colours gold and purple.

"Come closer. Do you trust me ?" I floated inches infront of hes face, interwining my fingers between hes. He stiffly nodded before i crushed my lips into hes and dived under water, dragging him right by my side.

"Breath and open your eyes." A new mind link was renewed.

"I can breath ! How ? Never in all my centuries have i experienced this." I smiled at hes words watching hes wide eyes.

"A mermaids kiss give you the ability to breath under water." I held a firm hold on hes hand guiding him through the coral reefs. But the whole time i had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach just wanting it to go away.

I tightly held hes hand pulling him by my side, showing him all the incredible sights there were to be seen under the water that no human eye can see. The unique colours that bounced against the moons light, fish that came out to us and swam in sync.

I carefully watched Death as he swam on hes own admiring the under water beauty, a pleased look decorating hes face. How glad i was that i no longer had to face him with that scary cloak.

"Captain ! Land in view !" Once we got back up Archie was already waiting with towels and dry clothes.

"Lets speed up shall we ?" I chuckled motioning my hands, the wind picking up its speed sending the ship forward.