chapter twenty two - Strong Dislike

Death's POV.

Day's have passed of staring out into the seas with Sirena by my side, she has woken up a day after but no sign of Ariel waking up any time soon.

Her eyes were sad as she lay in the room Ariel's body was kept in peacefully laying on the bed. Sirena's body turned a deep dark shade of purple, the gold specks brightly glowing.

White and blue flags came into view looking almost like Ariel's but much more Royal like. The closer they got a trupet sound like escaped the ship, coming to a stop several people stepping off the ships grounds.

Just moments later the door burst open with me angrily shooting up and Sirena taking stand beside Ariel's unconsious body.

"Please sit yourself down !" An elderly lady appeared with a very powerful voice.

Her hair was white, gown went down to her feet, several different diamonds and pearls attached to the skirt of the dress.

"What are you doing in Ariel's room ?" She spat out at me, looking up and down disgust filled her eyes.

"Mother please, this is Ariel's good friend." Nathaniel stepped in with wary eyes, purple bags under hes eyes looking like he hasnt slept in twenty years.

"Well he shouldnt be here ! You should be here. And tell that dragon to back away." Sirena growled at her, baring her teeth. I bet Ariel doesnt like this woman either.

"I'll come back later." Placing my hand lightly on the dragons side to calm her down, i left the room not wanting to cause drama.

Anger would take over and i would not be able to control myself due to irritation. Being here i cannot collect souls to feed me myself so i get other reapers to fill me in. But you know how it goes unless you dont do the job yourself, its not the same.

Nathaniel's mother is far from a pleasant company. I could clearly see Ariel's face of disgust everytime she turned away and the struggle of containtment of keeping her tongue back.

"I do not want him near her again, she is bonded to you for heavens sake !" I stopped in my tracks at the familiar poisened voice.

"She was bonded to him too mother, I am not stopping him from visiting her. She is your Queen and i know she would want him there." Maybe after all Nathaniel doesnt hate me as much as i thought.

The elder lady stomped away angrily but something about her wasent right. I watched as Nate rubbed hes face in frustration before disappearing into Ariel's room.

My black cloak swept behind me as i crossed the many corridors something itching at the back of my head. She might be old but i will make sure to keep a close look on her, something just isnt right.

My assumptions were comfirmed even more when she set Ariel and her crew on the ship sending them back the castles where i was unfortunately forbidden to enter.

But that didnt mean i wasent going to be on the ship.

Please check out my new story "when fairytales come to life." It would mean a lot.

Thank you.