chapter 1 - New beginning

What if i told you all of your favourite bedtime stories were real ? All the fairies, mermaids, big fancy castles and my personal favourite, dragons. That all those stories were simply brought to us from other worlds and placed into books.

They werent just made up stories, they were memories. Journeys that creatures which resembled humans carried out and then wrote them down.

Pirates that sailed endless waters, Fairies that were as small at your middle finger, mermaids who were indeed the most beautiful creatures living but also the most dangerous.

And dragons that are as feared as they are made out to be, instead they are truthfully majestic creatures who rake of power and once they find their rightful owner they are bond for life.

The moment i had stepped over the border a magical world was unfolded before me eyes, a world with large castles and detailed ball gowns. I found it truly as a new beginning.

But instead of my prince in shinning armour on a white horse came a Jack Frost's twin with bare feet and white ink tattoos lined across the beauty of hes face.

And my true love ? Well lets say he comes with a frozen heart and a black cloaked, hooded face. Even after two full years i still feel taste of hes lips on mine, the night he said goodbye and made hes promise.

"8, 9, 10 ! Ready or not here i come searching for my Dear Princess Pearl and Sirena !" My voice boomed against the Castle chambers as i opened my eyes to scan the area.

"Hhmm well now. Sirena carries such a dominant colour and Pearl ? She is so small she could fit into my pocket." I spoke with amusement my hidden shoes under the large skirt of my gown, clicking against the rich floors.

When i first arrived and was introduced to the Royal ways i remained in my chambers, refused to leave as i was craving the presence of Death. That was until a little creature stepped into my door and showed me my worlds true wonders.

Pearl was a petite little girl with long golden locks and magnificent big blue eyes that would make you do anything in the world. She guided me through the gardens and every inch of the Castle grounds. The beauty of every creature that lingered everywhere.

That was before i was seated on the Throne of the Four Courts to rule over the four worlds as a balance and to set peace across all kingdoms.

And Sirena ? Sirena was my dragon, magestic and powerful in many ways. Her Golden and Purple specks screamed dominance and craved for authority. She became my best friend and my comfort of filling the empty place where Death once was.

I am Ariel Fayth Kingston the rightful Princess of the Highest Throne.

The only one to balance the good and evil and most importantly,

The only one who tamed the big bad wolf in history. The Death Repear named Alcaseus.