Chapter 2

America went to stay that night in a hotel room.He honestly didn't give a fuck about what would his president think of him disappearing to another country for a day.After all, the old man was a jerk.

Maybe it would be a good time to go and drink on a bar, as he legally could there, but he wasn't feeling like: despite what he had told him, he knew Italy was possibly one of the worst adversaries to have when it came to romantic problems. The guy was basically a chick magnet, and had a way with words that few had, and that many could only wish to have.

Did he have any chance to win ? He hoped so, Japan meant a lot to him, more than he had admitted to anyone else. Like hell he would let Italy take him away...

But was there really any way to prevent it, if he did end up being just what his crush wanted ? After all, the European had proven to be able to make guys fall in love with him before: England had told him about Holy Roman Empire, who had been the first person that had loved the clumsy country.So had Germany, according to one of his spies that was disguised as a waiter in certain restaurant some years ago.

And he hadn't even done it on purpose, as those two had naturally been attracted to him without any effort put by him. Now that it was more than clear that he would try to purse Japan, America's only option was to pretty much pray that it wouldn't work.

But he wouldn't give up: he was America, the hero ! He was gonna beat Italy because that's the only thing he could do, and he would do anything reasonable for it !Hell, maybe he had a trick up his sleeve, someone he could ask for some romantic advice, and maybe his pride could be damned for all he cared.