Introduction.

-Ѕeven Deadly Sins-

According to the Bible, "There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies, and a person who sows discord among brothers."

Lust  - an excessive desire, usually thought of as excessive sexual want, however, the word was originally a general term for desire. Therefore, lust could involve the intense desire for money, food, fame and/or power also.

Gluttony - The over-indulgence and consumption of anything to the point of waste.

Greed - Greed is applied to a very excessive desire and pursuit of material possessions.

Sloth - While sloth is sometimes defined as physical laziness, spiritual laziness is emphasized. 

Wrath - Also known as rage, wrath may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger.

Envy - Envy is characterized by an insatiable desire and jealousy over the blessings and achievements of others.

Pride - Pride is identified as believing that one is better than others, failing to acknowledge the accomplishments of others, and excessive admiration of the personal self.

Mafia - A Mafia is a type of organized crime syndicate whos primary activities are protection racketeering, arbitrating disputes between criminals, ad brokering and enforcing illegal agreements and transactions.

Roles in the Mafia

Hacker - A person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.

Medic - A doctor / paramedic in the armed forces.

Associates - Associates are not members of the Mafia, but they work for the Mafia. Associated are used for drivers, bodyguards, hitmen, enforcers, errand boys and/or money collectors for high-ranking members of the Mafia. 

Soldiers - The soldiers are the lowest ranking members of the Mafia. Soldiers are used to commit murder, perform beatings, torture and bribery, carry out assassinations, bombing, arson, kidnapping, extortion, death threats, blackmailing, witness intimidation and jury intimidation. To become a soldier, one must commit at least one murder.

Consigliere - A consigliere is the boss' right-hand man and a trusted confidant. The consigliere is very powerful in an organization. The consigliere's job is to bribe politicians, law enforcement and government officials to protect the organization. They also uses their diplomacy to keep the underlings in line. They are intelligent, intuitive, sophisticated, rational, astute, efficient and perceptive. They are the third-in-command. 

∙ Underboss - The underboss (or Lieutenant) is second-in-command. They are ready to stand in for the boss at any given moment. They run the organization's day-to-day operations and businesses. The boss is the only one with complete power and authority over the underboss. There are normally only one underboss per crime family, however, there may be two, or even three.

Boss - The boss is the head of the organization. They have power over everyone in the entire organization. The boss makes all the important decisions. They are billionaires, and they are incredibly powerful and ruthless, extremely dangerous, intelligent, resourceful, greatly respected and widely feared by their subordinated and others. Their underboss, consigliere, all of the soldiers and all the associates in the organization take and obey all of his orders, and kill for him. 

------------------------

A/N 
Hey all! This was a little introduction to a book I'm very excited to write! Forgive me if my writing for this is a little off - I'm obviously not part of the Mafia myself, so it's not something Ii have bundles of prior knowledge about. 

I want to make it known from right off the bat that there will be mentions of violence, abuse, torture etc. in this story. If you feel uncomfortable or are triggered by any of these themes, then this may not be the book for you, and I hope you find something you will enjoy to read elsewhere! There are plenty of amazing authors on the internet - go check them out! :)

Can you guess who's going to be which sin? And who will take each status? I hope you enjoy!