The Murder: Episode 2

Yoo shin jae was looking at me with a amazed stare. I noticed that in her eyes.

" Don't stare at me like that" I said with a funny face .

" The more I see you , the more I got amazed. By the way are you going to drink whisky? Again?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah gurl. You know I drink specially this day every year" While saying that I got up and went to the living room.Shin jae followed me too. I opened my refrigerator and took out two bottles of whisky. 

"Shin Jae will you have some with me?"

"Yeah sure, Don't do this formality. You know I will not miss the chance" She winked

"Yah , naughty girl ha? " 

I laughed and brought two glasses with the bottle. We sat face to face on the table.I poured some whisky on both the glasses and pushed one towards her.

" Isn't it quite unbelievable to peoples that doctors also drink whereas they told people not to drink to keep their health fit and fine" she took a sip after that..

" Uh-ha! Don't forget to toast!" as I said we toasted our drinks.

" Doctors are also human. They also have pains in life . They also have their own problems. They even can do mistakes like the other peoples do" I almost drank the half of glass after I said that.

"Woah ... girl! Take it slow .. Don't rush ! Your drink is not going anywhere" She said looking carefully at me. " Well you said the true facts. People just made up the images of doctor that they are god as they save people's life. As like God have no problem, doctor's can't have problems they assume"

" Maybe that's also a mistake of doctors. They made up their image like this in front of the world with a fucking smile bearing tons of hardships behind that smile. But what else can they do? You can't give your life that priority in this profession as like you give in a patient's live" I finished 2 glasses already and poured some again. I filled the glass to the brim.

" Don't drink too much Yi ana . You'll be totally drunk. Over intoxication is not good " But after that she pushed her glass towards me and gestured me to pour some more for her. I poured some in her glass.

" More I will be intoxicated , more happy I'll stay by forgetting my pains. You know it accelarates the body ability and boosts energy , specially in brain. Fuck to all the explanations! I'll stay good for sometimes. Will be able to bear this unbearable pain easily for some moments" I smiled with the corner of lips with a weak vision.

"Listen , I have been giving you accompany since the last 5 years. But I still don't know how your parent's died. At least  I do have the right to know! Don't I ? I mean many people lose their parent's in the young age , but after a period of time they just move on . They don't at least feel the same pain you feel every year this day.." She said those things quite casually. She is also getting intoxicated otherwise she couldn't tell those things so casually to me which she told me now.

I finished my glass and while pouring some in them I looked directly at her with a serious gaze.

"You want to know why I feel same pain? Why can't I move on like the other guys who loose their parents in such a young age like mine? Because my parents death was not normal bitch! They were murdered!! That's why I couldn't be like the other normal young assholes" I cursed abundantly. I also didn't suffered much twing while saying those sensitives words of my life. The intoxication that I made for myself didn't let my brain to catch those tactful words I utterd a while ago.

"MURDERED? How , what happened actually? Why they were murdered? " She said that and moved her glass away making me understand that she will not drink more and she is serious to know about my past.