End of miseries?: Episode 9

Author's P.O.V:

Morning lights tried to break Yiana's sleep. But she turned her side with drowsiness and checked that baby is awake or not. While checking baby, she already felt a hand on Yeosang. Her sleep broke finally ,she came in her real sense. She sat on bed and rubbed her eyes. She discovered herself in their room and beside yeosang. She also saw Jungkook is sleeping beside yeosang keeping one hand on him. Yeosang grabbed Jungkook's finger tightly.Both were sleeping peacefully and kook was also looking like a baby.She smiled watching both of them like this. She had a deep percieve that how will be her life after getting along with Jungkook.She started to feel the deep need of that life. Her eyes sparkled as tears gathered their. She wiped her tears and said in herself that from now she never wants to shed the tear for anything bad happening in her life. She started to believe that nothing bad can happen in her life from now. She suddenly notice herself in her shirt and blushed remembering about yesterday night.

" Look he also covered me..such a perfect person I got ! " She mumbled and smiled looking at him. She took her phone and saw the time. It was 8 am . She just got nervous for a moment because she thought she was late for hospital but again calmed herself down remembering that today is her off day. She still got up quickly and made milk for yeosang concerning that it's being too late ,he will cry out of hunger. She made the milk and went to yeosang to feed him.Without breaking both of their sleep ,she fed yeosang quitely. After feeding him she went for a hot shower. She was doing every works with a cheerfulness in her. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled . She got surprised discovering that she almost forgot smiling like this. Her life was like a deep dark forest this 8 years , where sunlights couldn't reach, everything seemed dead. But after Jungkook's arrival ,everything felt so alive as like a warm ray of sunlight came and wrapped her up with his cosy hands. He made the whole forest bright . Flowers started to bloom, bird started to sing in this dark deep forest after 8 years. She took shower and while rubbing her hair she got out of the showering room. She moved the curtains from window to make the room bright with sunlight.Jungkook moved a bit but again he slept .

"He looks like a baby while sleeping" mumbling like that she chuckled after.

After rubbing her hairs she went to Jungkook to make him awake.

"Jungkook ! Wake up..It's morning" She slowly said getting close to him.

He didn't even moved a bit.

"Kook! Wake up!!" It's already 8:30 " she gently pushed him

"Kook! Wake up!!" It's already 8:30 " she gently pushed him. He moved a bit and tried to open his eyes.

"Mmmmh?" He mumbled while turning towards yiana.

" Yah! Boy..don't sleep more! It's morning" She raised her tone a bit and pushed him again.

He then opened his eyes and saw Yiana is bent close to his head,calling him. He just startled watching Yiana with those wet hairs and also morning lights falling on her wet hairs. It was making her look pretty in a different way. He lost himself in her beauty again. With that slight drowsiness he noticed each and everything.