Surprise!!

"You heard the kick?" Yiana asked being excited. 

It's been already 9 months, somedays left for her. But even now, when she feels the baby kick in her womb she gets excited. An unknown sense of happiness fills her heart. Everytime it reminds her "Mom.. I am coming! I will be playing in your lap now" . 

"You don't even know this girl gives kick several times, even when you are sleeping" He smiled with his teeth saying that. 

"But how you know that?" Yiana asked being confused. 

"Isn't it my habit to give warmth to my baby everytime! I can't even sleep without keeping my hands on your belly and connect with her" He pouted. 

Such a child you are !

"Now you have to eat up the whole meal for you and baby.." He insisted. 

"I have already eaten the 3/4 of it.. I can't more" 

" Baby needs to have more food.. she will be playing in our lap very soon. She have to be healthy" 

He kept talking with her, about their baby and feed her the whole. The strategy to keep her busy with words and feeding her is lately being his habit. Because the time is really near. At this time she is being weak and tired. She is facing problems to walk or sit normally with the baby in her. Even she is kicking several times, well it's normal now. Her time have came to see the light of world, to lye in her mom and papa's lap. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kook, I am in pain" She mumbled in between sleep. 

Jungkook woke up as soon as he heard her mumbling like that. These days, he is being even conscious in between sleep just because he don't want her to face any problem alone. 

"What happened Yan.. Calm down, take long breathes" 

He sat beside her and holding her hand, he kept his hand on her forehead. But she was looking too much desperate in pain. 

"Kook, maybe this is labor pain.. Take me to hospital" She said with tears in eyes. 

The urge in her voice almost made him scared. He was being nervous. He immediately took his phone and called ambulance. As soon the ambulance arrived, she was taken to the hospital. Jungkook was very nervous and worried, he is facing such situations first time in his life. He needs his wife and baby to be healthy. The whole way to the hospital she was whining in bad pain. He just held his hands, prayed for her, tried to comfort her. 

As soon they reached the hospital, she was taken to the operation theatre. Jungkook was sitting outside the room and praying with his hands intertwined. His hands and legs were trembling. He was worried and along with that excited too. A new born baby is going to come in their life, they are going to grow up a little sweet creature. He is going to raise her in his lap. His one and only princess. He was just imagining how little will be her hands and feet. How sweetly she will sleep in their lap, how she will cry. He can't wait more to take her little princess in his lap. To kiss on those reddish, small cheeks , to connect nose with the peak of her small nose. 

To cherish their Rinsan! 

After much time doctor came out from the theatre. He removed his mask and stood in front of Jungkook. Jungkook stood and asked about them with full of excitement.