Death Anniversary: Episode 1

" You'll be well soon, don't worry "

She said with a smiling face looking at her patient.

" I trust you my dear. Your caring words helped me to get well soon"

The old women said looking at her with a very grateful eyes and with a sweet smile of feeling relieved.

" So , don't you do any kind of mischievous act again hmm? I'll give the chart of the medicine to the nurse. Listen to her like a good girl and have all the medications done well. You want to go to home soon right?"

She tried to make her old patient laugh by treating her like a little girl. Yes , the old woman chuckled. She started to recheck her medical charts and was giving all the additional mandate to the nurse until someone called her from behind.

" Dr. Yi Ana , You should go and give a check on your baby . It's being a coup of hours he didn't see you"

She turned and saw Dr. Jeong Hoseok calling her .

" I'll give the rest of mandate to the nurse

" I'll give the rest of mandate to the nurse . Don't worry "

His wide smile was nothing less than a ray of bright sun.

"Dr. Hoseok so sweet of you . Thanks for reminding me too. I'll go and give a check on him" she said that and after waving at them, she went to babysitting ward of the hospital to meet Yeosang.

" Never seen an excellent doctor and also a single mother like her , how can she even balance so perfectly?"

Dr. Hoseok mumbled in himself while giving the rest of mandate.

" Where is my child?"

She raised her voice a bit with excitement to catch yeosang's attention after entering the child unit .

"Here here, your mom has came. No need to cry now ! Your child is as always so sweet but when he search for you we can't even make him calm"

Nurse chuckled while giving yeosang in the lap of Dr. Yi Ana.

"Sorry for any disturbance nurse. He is geting naughty as he is growing up"

She turned down her loving and caring gaze towards her child.

"My naughty prince ! Why are you disturbing Nurse?"

Yeosang looked at his mother with amazed little eyes and chuckled cutely.

" He is growing the cutest. And he is a very good boy. Don't scold him. He never disturbs me "

Nurse tried to save yeosang as like he just did a mischief.

"Okay , I am taking him. My duty for today is finished. I'll be going home. See you"

She waved back at nurse and went to her chamber . She placed a kiss on forehead of yeosang and kept him in the cart. She finished her works earlier today because she had sometihng important today.