Intimacy: Episode 8 ( 18+ Alert )

I couldn't believe those words first. I was so much happy hearing him saying it, that I couldn't just say anything.

" K-Kook" I uttered his name with surprised tone. 

"Yes Yan! I'll accept you and your baby too. This baby is your heart, reason of your living. And I can't separate it from my reason of living. I don't care about society. Let them assume what they want . And obviously your hospital also know the real fact, right? This will never create an obstacle in our relation, girl! I promise you to lead the happiest life together. "

He came to me and wiped my tears from my cheeks with soft touch of his thumb. I closed my eyes and held his hand. I hugged him tightly. I held my head against his chest. His illusive smell was like heaven to me that time. I just kept him closest to mine. I could feel his hand patting my head. He then cupped my face with his hand and kissed on my forehead. I got the first touch of his lips on me. The patt on my head doesn't just felt like patt .. it felt like a shelter on me. A person who understands me, loves me and care about me. A person for whom the reason of his every breath is me. After many years , I felt myself so special.

"Thanks Kook ! I-I love you a lot"

For the first time I said those words to him.

" Ahh Yan ! You know how it feels to hear those from you ! It feels like heaven ... For the first time , you said that "

" Yes I really do , Boy ! " I touched his cheeks softly and brushed my thumb . I saw him smiling , the cutest smile. I also smiled watching him this happy.

 I also smiled watching him this happy

" Ok come on . Let's eat some light foods.I know you are hungry. Let's take some wine too. I am tired "

Saying that I held his hand and took him with me to the dinning room. 

" You take wine? " He asked suprisingly.

" Yeah why? Can't I ? " I asked him while working.

" I mean doctors also drink?" 

" Why aren't doctors human?" 

I said while taking out the bottle of wine from refrigarator. 

" No .. I mean.. I thought they don't drink..." 

He put off his coat from his body and kept it on sofa. I went to table with all those and we sat.

" You know I also take whiskey" I smiled with the corner of my lips.

" Whiskey too? Umm.. I didn't thought of this side of yours. Then wine will not intoxicate you "

" Yeah I am used to it. Whenever I am tired , I took some to re energise me! Well Kook you got a good body though"

I said noticing his biceps.

"Yes Of course . You know I have to fight sometimes physically . So I have to keep myself fit. You like it ha?" He smirked