Another Shock: Episode 12

It's been a week from the disaster just she passed. She is still not mentally stable . Trying to forget everything and to live as she used to do. She knew she need some times to be normal . It's been several times she was suspected by her close ones , that she is tensed about something. Shin Jae kept asking her but she ignored her everytime, escaped by her own way. She know Shin Jae still suspects something wrong in her, even after Yiana's clearance . Yiana became a bit stable when jungkook returned to seoul. The first hug of him after coming to seoul healed her the most. But still sometimes Yiana just stammered while talking to him and noticed that he also got a bit tensed watching her like that. She doesn't want any of the people get to know about this. Her life is again surrounded with crime and lie. She just got a quiver in herself when she rmemebered the moment when that person started to tremble too much for the reation of that drug. Again she left a person dead in front of her eyes and that she killed him. The oath of a doctor , the worth of the doctor all were demolished there and she did on her own. And all those guilts were gulping her up each moment. She tried to free herself from this and for jungkook she is much good now. The way he always take her care, the way he makes her laugh and smile makes her feel free of that burden. He is like medicine to her .Her medicine to make her happy , cheerful and alive. Yeosand is also getting the best moments . He is getting the love of a dad properly. Yiana became more careful about yeosang after the incident. She didn't let a minute went him alone. She always keep him in her sight . Leehon is also healthy now but he don't know the whole fact. Yiana didn't let him know . She told her a story made by her own and he easily believed that. He was unconcious there the whole time because of the sedative . And that helped Yiana to make her believe about what she said .

Yiana was at home today as it is offday. She kept the baby in his cart and took him to the balcony with her . She was watering the plants while thinking all those. But she forcefully tried to remove all those thinkings from her mind. She started to hum songs . Music heals her a lot. Music used to be the only way of her healing when she used to be too much depressed oe down. And teh smae happens now. Her voice is amazingly sweet . Many times she spend times with yeosang by singing songs . Yeosang also enjoy her mother's singing a lot. He quitely listens to her singing . While humming suddenly someone came and hugged her from back . She was very badly startled but after the moment she understood it was Jungkook. His sweet alluring smell was covering him up and that smell said to Yiana that it was her beloved one.

" Yah! Jungkookah.. You startled me.. I was scared..!"

" Yes I startled this girl, my pleasure" He chuckled she could understand hearing his voice.

" Now leave me! Will you stay like this now?"

" Forever! I will stuck with you like this forever!" 

He said that with a deep whispery voice. That made her goosebumps . She left the touch of his wet lips on her shoulder and then neck, kissing softly. For a moment is closed her eyes and involved her in that immensely. It's too hard to deny him like this but she still did.

" Yah kook! Don't do this now,.." she pushed him away a bit , Jungkook stopped. 

" I am just waiting for our marriage . I want to make you mine properly! " He smiled and pulled her close.

" Ok then wait until then naughty boy! "

She chuckled and pushed him away.

" By the way Yan, you were humming songs and your voice is so beautiful! I didn't knew that.."

" I love music " she smiled sweetly.

" Me too and the song you were humming is one of my favourite songs!"

Then he started to sing the same song which just surprised her. HIs voice is so peaceful , even Yiana started to sing with him. Jungkook took yeosang in his lap and both of them sang the song. Yeosang smiled and laughed, enjoyed too much.