First Meet : Episode 4

She met Shin Jae as she entered the hospital.

" Yi ana ! You look quite fresh now."

" I slept good yesterday night. Whisky helped me to sleep well" She whispered and chuckled.

"Don't you drink too much . I saw you the worse yesterday"

" Shh.. Don't be loud stupid"

Both of them chuckled together. Talking with her she went to the babysitting Unit.

" Baby ! Stay good witth nurse okay? She handed Yeosang to the nurse."

" He is a good boy ! Don't worry doctor. He will stay good like everyday he stays"

Nurse swiped away all  the worries of Yi ana.

" I know you will take the best care. Ok Bye then. I will come to check him when I will get free time"

"Don't worry ! Do you work comfortably"

She left the room and went to her chamber. She put on her doctor coat and called her assistant.

"Yes ma'am! You called me?"

" How many patients today? "

" Let me check the appointment list once" He checked that.

" Ma'am , today you already have 25 patients"

" Okay send them one by one . I am starting check up "

" Sure ma'am"

It's not easy to be a doctor actually.  Each patient come with full of hopes that the doctor will cure them immediately. Even sometimes many of them get new hopes when they talk to doctor. And Yi ana treats every patient very sincerely. She take the responsibilty with full awareness and when she got all the good compliments, she feels relieved. It just helps to boost herself forgetting all the bad vibes.After checking up all patients she went to the ward unit. There she goes everyday to check on all the patients who are admitted in the hospital. And she just did it own her own. She didn't get any order to treat them , even many practicing doctors are there for their treatment . But Yi ana thinks that it is her duty also as a doctor. So she went there everyday. While going towards there, someone suddenly called her .

" Dr. Yi ana ! Will you please go to the emergency unit? A doctor is needed there. They are calling"

She turned back and saw it was Dr. Hoseok.He looked very serious.He was holding a injection also which said that he is hurrying for a patient.

He was holding a injection also which said that he is hurrying for a patient

" Oh Dr.Hoseok! Yes sure I will be going"

" Thanks a lot . Actually , some of my patients are waiting. That's why I have to go there otherwise I would stay there."

" No problem. I am going . Please you should go to your chamber quickly"

As she said that , she went to the emergency unit. Their she saw a patient waas lying on hospital bed injuried badly. His type of injury is letting everyone know that he was badly thrashed by someone. Bloods was flowing from the corner of his lips, eyes were swollen blue.