Forced sin : Episode 11

Yiana took a deep breath and entered the hospital. She again have to act. She have to act like everything is normal. As she did 8 years ago , after her parents death and also after killing that person . She could feel everyone was staring at her as she didn't have baby with her today. But it cannot be said by watching her face ,that she is going through such a disaster. She kept a smile on her face, as always she used to keep. But inside she was feeling devastated each and every moments. She was feeling to run towards to her child. It's first in her life she is away from her child and also like this ! She couldn't even think that her child is with that dangerous person. She was walking and suddenly she bumped on someone. 

" Oh! I am sorry , really sorry! " She said being panicked.

" Oh come on Dr. Yiana , It happens " It was Yoo shin Jae.

" Oh, Shin Jae! " She got more nervous because she knew, she will definitely catch her nervousness.

" Yes , don't be so panicked girl! How are you? where is yeosang by the way? You kept him already?" 

" No , I-I mean I didn't take him today " She tried to smile.

" Didn't take him? But why ? You never left him alone at home, any problem?" She asked being tensed.

" No, No ! No problem we are alright, he is a bit sick. So I kept him with leehon" She said that while stammering a bit.

" Oh! But Yiana , you looked so tensed and also you are stammering, anything wrong?" She still forced her watching her too tensed.

Yiana didn't say anything for a while. She thought for one time she should say everything to shin jae. But the next moment she thought that, this will bring more disaster! Her baby will be harmed, already he is with them. They kept eye on her and also her voice is transmitting through the transmittor. That wound is still paining like hell..

" What Yiana? What are you staring at ? What are you thinking so deeply ?" She held her and pushed her slightly.

" No. nothing shin jae, I should go to patients. They are waiting you know! " She tried to avoid her suspicious gaze and also her questions.

"Umm.. okay ! But I don't think so everything is going right , Yiana! I can smell something fishy!" She crumped her eyebrows.

" You and your suspicious nose! Go to your work Dr. Shin Jae ! " She tried to chuckle.

" YAh! I got it that you are not tensed but don't say my nose is bad ! Huh! Now go punk !" She pouted and went away.

Yiana also went to her chamber thinking that she should be more careful. She should be more aware. Any wrong move will harm her child and she will not be able to tolerate that. Omly for her child she have to do that sin again. She is only doing for the sake of her child. She don't know what will happen next, but she just want to escape from this horrible present. She can't bear this situation anymore. She entered the chamber and started to check the patients.  She was not able to concentrate on any works. She couldn't keep her mind set at one thing. Each and every moment the thoughts were killing her inside piece by piece. Suddenly she got a call from the nurse of the babysitting ward, who used to take care of yeosang. She sighed and recieved the call... She has to lie again,

" Hello nurse!"

" Yes Dr. Yiana! You came to hospital today?" 

" Yes nurse , I actually didn't took yeosang with me . He is a bit sick and I kept him at home with one of my brother. He will take his care"

" Oh ! That's the thing . I was tensed why he didn't came. After all, I take his care. "

" Yes nurse, I know. Thanks alot for that"