The confession: Episode 6

" Yeosang , are you hungry?" She asked while playing with her baby. She already came from hospital early today. Yeosang is quite cheerful today . She heard that , he also didn't cry when he was with nurse. She is also satisfied with her life . But the same thing is which is knocking her again and again is about Jungkook. It's been a couple of weeks he confessed his feelings to her. She still remember the day when they first met. She didn't even believe that after those incidents in her life, she would ever fall in love with anyone . She never thought that someone will come in her life and will change her life like this. She is afraid . Jungkook still don't know about yeosang. He don't know the everything about her or even about the baby.

As she thought all that she looked at the baby. He was just playing with his toys. A devastating pain just grew up in her heart. She should be happy that someone she already have and also one came in her life to lighten up. But she always feel this pain , this pain come from her fear of losing them. She took yeosang in her lap and held him closest to her chest. She hugged him with all her warmness and love. Yeosang was quite, he silently saw her mother's teary eyes. Looking at her he again chuckled . At that moment Yiana also smiled and a drop of tear flowed from her eyes. At the same she was laughing and crying for the baby . This baby gave her all the happiness first when she lost everything . She took her face close to him and kissed on his cheeks and forehead. The baby chuckled again. He always adore his mother's affection and love. He always understands all those unsaid feelings. And this little baby also want to stay always warm in his mother's . Yiana went and took a bottle of milk for yeosang . She will fed him and will made him asleep. When she was making milk for yeosang , her phone suddenly rang. It's Jungkook , she hesitated a bit first but then she took the call.

" Hello , Yiana?"

" Yes Jungkook, at this hour any problem?"  She tried to talk normally with him.

" Yes, a very big problem I am suffering from. "

" What ? What happened to you?" Her eyebrows crumped and her voice tone sounded very concerned.

" I can't say . I am-.." his voice sounded too down . It sounded like he is very sad.

" What? Why you are not saying anything?"  

Her voice tone raised and so her heartbeat. She felt too much worried hearing him speaking like that.

" So you are worried about me?"

" What the hell do you mean by that ? why you are not saying what happened to you?"

" Well, my heart is aching too much , Doctor! What I can do?"

" Why heart is aching? What other symptoms can be seen ? Please tell me quickly ..are you sweating a lot?" 

She kept the milk bottle from her hand , she was too tensed hearing that.

" One of the biggest reason behind it is the lack of love from doctor kang yiana"

" What?" she just realized it was a prank.

" Yes . My heart is aching to see doctor yiana and also craving for her love! What should I do now?"

" You should go and jump in the river ! Bastard!! " She said a bit angrily..

" Don't get angry girl . You are too much short tempered" He chuckled .

" Why I shouldn't be angry ha? How you just told me... It maked a person tensed , understand it ! Litterally I was running out of my breath , when you said that to me like that ! You bloody bastard!" She said while taking the bottle of milk to yeosang and started feeding him.

" So you worry for me?" He said it very differently . His this deep voice always hits differently.

" Yes.. Why I will .." She suddenly stopped realizing stopped realizing that she actually sounded too much worried. And she actually was too panicked hearing all that . She just got silent. Both of them stayed silent for some moments.