Towards him :Episode 5

" So Mr. Jungkook , you better tell me ..." 

She suddenly stopped looking at him with a suspicious eye. 

" Tell you what ?" 

" Wait ... you.." she kept coming close to him with that same look. She came too much close to him,

" I can see a bandage there, it's under your collarbone ,right? That place , I am sure it is a bandage . It can be said even looking from outside this far.

" Well, Doctor you are not too far away from me now. If you notice someone from this close you will definetely be able to see things under shirt too"

 He was a little confused when she came that closer to her but again after saying that , his face caught that smile. But after hearing that Yiana felt a little embarassed. At that moment she went a little far from him the embarassment can be seen on her face.

" Doctor I have to admit that your eyes are very sharp.  Yes, I have a bandage there. Well, today was the day of untieing the stitches from there. But I have to come here for a special reason and all got shuffled. Can you help me with this? Can't you untie that?"

" Yeah obviously I can.  But what happened ther? How many stitches you got?"

" It was a knife stab, so apparently the number of stitches should be more. I got 6 stitches."

" Knife Stab?! How you got a knife stab? It's dangerous!" 

She looked shocked and she almost said that in a very hightone.

" Well doctor. I can't say everything . But I can say it happened while a fighting." 

He still kept his profession a mystery to her. Actually , he was getting fun by doing that . He wants to see how far she can go.

"Listen , I am not that dumbo , that I will not understand it happened during a fight. Now , It is getting dangerous! My all suspections is turning into that right point. I am sure you are a gangstar. Just wait I'll call police now"

She said that with a very rude tone. She looked very aggressive. She grabbed her phone and called police. Jungkook was just having the fun of the situation. He was waiting for the climax and also for her reaction when she will get to know what he really is.

" Hello , Police? I am Dr. Kang yiana speaking from the Seoul National Hospital . I need your help. Could you please come to my chamber now? There is something I need to tell you. I am suspecting someone here...So if you come quickly , then it  would be good! " 

" Yes . doctor. We are near the hospital . We will come by 5 minutes"

" Okay , straight come to my chamber then. I will be waiting "

"Yes ,sure"

They hung the call. And she again noticed his sharp gaze on her. She was trying to avoid it everytime, but that gaze was something different. It was scaring her for an unknown reason. She was feeling a bit insecured for that sharp gaze. It was like he was just tracing her up with only his eyes with that sharp gaze.

" So you finally called police" he looked a bit serious now.

" Yes of course. Now they will take you with them. You'll be punished" 

She just ignored his gaze and said that with the same rudeness. But after hearing that, Jungkook didn't even make a sound. Just kept that gaze on her and smiled again. That smile! That smile at that moment made Yiana more scared. That smile creeped her up. She immediately looked away from him and tried not to focus on that look again. But she was really uneasy at that time. She was fearing that he might not do anything wrong. Both of them didn't utter a word. While waiting for the police , Yiana called the nurse for Yeosang.