EPILOUGE: Bonus Chapter

After 4 years 

3rd september 

Jungkook held Yiana's hand and went to the platform . The people around started clapping and cheering the couple.Jungkook also took Yeosang on his one arm. Yeosang is 4 years old now. This kid is experiencing his paren't wedding. The whole time he had been the most excited for the ceremony. When they placed there foot on the platform fireworks started to burst. The whole arena was colourful and cheerful, lighten up with the love of this two being. Yiana looked around the sky, the fireworks were so beautiful, her eyes started to sparkle. 

Is it real though? It's been actually 4 years since our struggle and I am actually living this life?

That heavenly feeling she was having, it was almost unbelievable for her. Many struggles they faced this 4 years. Many misunderstands happened but all of them they sort out together. They were not even living in the same city for the whole 4 years. They were distant from each other. They met but the crave of staying together grew up in them gradually they ended up in this holy binding, which can never separate them, which will never make them feel distant from each other. Some thrifted tears escaped her eyes , they were the tear of this emtire peace, happiness. 

They stood on the platform facing to each other. There eyes met for the first time while this event. Both of them lost themselves in them. That craved ,that unfulfilled love is getting destination today. The priest started to say all the wedding vows. He came and joined there hands, took all the vows. The promised to be with each other at every single further, to hold their hand like this in every better or for worst. In heart the promised to give themselves to each other through this pure and holy ceremony. After attending all the vows , their lips touched each others closing their eyes they felt their hearbeat, their reason to live. After getting parted yeosang ran to his father, Jungkook took him up in arm.

" Mommy , Papa.. I want a kissy too" He already started to talk.

Both of them carresed his slight brown hairs, falling on his temple. They kissed together on both sides of his cheeks and he laughed cutely. They are a complete now , filled with happiness and affections. Jungkook's Mother and father came , stood beside them.  Their father placed his hand on Yiana's head with all affections and blessings. He also took yeosang in his arm, kissing on his forehead he showered all his blessing. Their mother came and kissed both Yiana and Jungkook on forehead with affection. Yiana hugged her, she finally got a motherly blessing and love to cherish. The photographer took a picture of them. A very happy , cheerful picture of their whole family .

....At night....

They entered their room and felt relieved watching that their bed was not covered with all that flower things. Both of them hate this flower thing and they strictly restricted them to use any of that. As they entered the room , Jungkook's mother came.

" Yeosang will sleep with us today.." She smiled sweetly but that make Yiana blush.

" Mom , he will cry at night" She tried to keep yeosang with them.

" No.. I will take care of him. You both should have some time alone dear" she smiled and left the room.

As soon I turned around I saw Jungkook lying on the bed with his suits. His drowsy eyes seemed super sleepy.