The Kidnapper: Episode 10

Yiana opened her eyes with a blurry vision . She felt herself super exhausted. She was not even able to breath normally. After widely opening her eyes, she saw a glass partition in front of her eyes. She discovered herself in the corner of a dark room. But the light was on and also some ray of sunlight was coming from the window. She looked at every corner of a dark room and saw a door locked. She tried to peep at the other side of the glass and she saw yeosang lying on a table. She was not able to see whether he was sleeping or not. She tried to peep at the other side of the glass and she saw yeosang lying on a table. She was not able to see whether he was sleeping or not. She tried to speak but discovered that her mouth was covered with a tape . She also understood that her hand and leg is binded as she was not able to move . She tried to scream, but it cannot be heard. She tried to move but fall on her head . After trying for sometimes, she got quite. She was too tired to speak then. But after some moments she heard someone coming in the room. She saw two men coming to her. They unfold the binds of her of her leg and held her arms tightly . She again tried to speak, she couldn't.  They took her to another room, there she saw a man sitting on a chair. She also saw an empty chair in front of him . Both of the man took him and said to sat on the chair. She sat and looked at the man sitting in front of him with scared eyes. She understood that she kidnapped her baby and also Leehon. They also kidnapped her. The flashbacks were like hitting her brain. She remembered immediately that she was crying and screaming for her baby. She was blanked out yesterday night of that situation. But suddenly someone came and put a napkin on her nose. She fainted there and opened her eyes here. She was afraid , too much afraid. Many questions just stormed up her brain.

Why they took my baby ?

What they want? 

She was just thinking all that until she felt the deep ,cold gaze of that man sitting in front of him. It was making a shiver in her body.

" If we keep her mouth shut by that tape how she will speak? She is our guest after all . Remove that"

Suddenly he spoked which flinched Yiana. One of them removed the tape of her mouth. Finally Yiana could breath normally. She could feel the air around her. She took a long breath and looked at that man again. He was still looking at her with a devilish smile at the corner of his lips. She was too nervous to think out anything.

" Do you want to drink water? " He again said with that deep voice. Yiana gathered courage and finally spoke. 

" What you want from me? Why you took my baby?"

" For saying that I also took you here." 

"Give my baby back to me ! FAST !! " She screamed out of anger . She tried to stay calm but she couldn't .

" Oh girl don't scream... It will not bring anything good for you"

" Shut the fuck up ! Bastard!! Give my baby back now "

As she screamed the man came and held Yiana's hair tightly. He pulled her hair to give her pain. She shouted out loud.

" Keep quiet madam! Your screaming or threatning will not flinch me . So shut up !"

" Who are you bitch?" She still screamed.   

" Again screamed?" He pulled her hair more tightly, " I told you not to scream If you don't obey me , you will be killled and so your baby"

Yiana was not able to bear that pain more as he was pulling her hair continously. She didn't had more energy to utter a word or to stop him.

" Good . Stay like this"

Then he again went to his chair and sat their.

" So my name is Min Yoongi. I am the leader of this famous mafia gang "