Dark Secret: Episode 3

" I got my sense in the early morning. I opened my eyes and saw I am lying beside my parent's dead body "

" Yi ana please , You are not well. Stop it.. You-- "

I cut down her words and kept saying..

"My clothes got soaked with blood..I still felt their blood on my face. I looked around and saw a note lying beside me . It says,

                      " They thought themselves clever 

                       This mistake was never done in your family 

                       They did the mistake and now they are 

                                           SUFFERING "

I understood it was the mafia gang. I couldn't bear their death like that. But you know when I saw a gun lying beside me they maybe felt out mistakenly.."

I couldn't say more than that , I ran towards the bathroom and throw up . I could feel a hand on my back rubbing and also could hear a low voice ,

" You have to rest dear! Throw up you will feel better"

After vomitting I felt kinda better than before . But I was too dizzy and felt like I will fell down . Shin Jae helped me towards my bed and immediately I felt asleep.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

A sliced ray of sunlight came through the curtains and fell directly on Yi ana's eye which break her sleep. It's early morning and the sunray is still soft. The weather is cold apparently . She opened her eyes and as her habit she checked on the baby first

" Oh, He's still sleeping" She whispered.

With messed brown hairs and a slight drowsiness, a mother is just looking at her baby with so much love and affection. Her room, this early morning , even a bit wet pillow by her recent thrifted tears were the witness of this beautiful motherly affection towards her child. She kept her hands softly on her child's head in fear that she might not break his peaceful sleep.

" Why baby? Why I love you so much? Why I am too much fond for you? Why everytime I feel like to pour all my tenderness in you when I see your pureness in thsi little face " She mumbled her unexplainable feelings after wiping her tears. She tried to smile a bit.

" I fear losing you my child . I can't lose you! You are the only one in my life now. I will always keep you to my closest , will never let you touch a single harm! I love you baby, the most in this world"

Those words by herself somehow relieved her from some grief. And that moment she suddenly remembered about the last night. That terrified her again.

" Did I tell her everything? Even that I KILLED HIM ? I can't do that foolish work now after 8 years! I can't keep any proof that -- that "

She even got frightened to speak about that to herself. She should not be scared even after doing a MURDER ! and it is not the fact that she did it unconciously. She did it with intentions!

  Death of her parent's made her like that , forced her to do that crime. Even if she didn't do that murder at that time she would remain PSYCOPATH forever. That crime helped her to come back to her normal life. With that gun in her bag, she followed her past lover. But she actually wanted him to know who is going to kill him. And finally, she used her plan, took him to a silent place where no other human was strolling there at that time . She directly shoot him on head just as he did with her parent's before he could understand anything. He fell on the ground. Her whole body was trembling but somehow she was feeling an unknown taste of happiness by doing that murder. She smiled which was totally maliced one! Her all love for him turned into grudge. She also kept shooting on him even after killing him as he did with her parent's. She was sweating severely and her eyes turned red. Tears were flowing down at that moment from her eyes. She kept shooting him until all the bullets got finished. And after piercing the last bullet in his body , she suddenly felt a harsh torment in her. The gun fell from her hand and she sat on the ground. She screamed! AS loud she can, she cried.! She just realized that she lost all the persons of her life she used to love , trust and care the most. Her grudge from the grief she had turned her into a raving human.But what can he do other then that? All those loves and cares from that boy wast just fake. He actually never did love her. And at the age of 17 she realized she lost all the reasons of living. After some moments she took the gun and threw that in the river. She washed her blood smeared hands . Her hands tasted human bloods several times then.

All the memories made her shiver. Without waiting a second she grabbed her phone and called shin jae immediately.

" Hello! Shin Jaee?"

" Yes Yi ana. How's your health now?"

" I am good but I want to know I mean--"

"Yi ana I am really sorry after hearing that how your parent's were murdered by that gang. I just forced you to remind all those bad memories again. I am really sorry for that"

" That means I didn't tell you ... I mean I don't actually remember what happened next?"

" Oh you still don't remember? Don't stress your mind dear. You were too much drunk yesterday. You vomitted Out and I helped you towards your bed . You slept immediately. I am sorry again    Yi ana."

' No it's ok jae! You helped me a lot. Don't be sorry more. Maybe you were destined to know that. Anyways let's meet at hospital. Bye"

" Okay, Bye!"

They hung up . Yiana left a short breath of relief that she didn't tell her about the murder. That little reliefness helped her to turn her mind cheerful again. After all that she also remembered the oath that she took in her life. She oathed to be a doctor and save people's life. She promised herself not to do crime like that further in life and also not support any kind of animosity. Her oath activated her and she went for a warm shower. She also made her mind set that she live her rest of the life with her child only. The only thing she think is about her child now.

After coming from shower, she went started to do all her household chores. She will go to hospital at 8 am. She made breakfast and also made food for yeosang. And after some minutes she could hear yeosang's voice. He was crying . She ran to him with the bottle of milk.

" So you are awake ha? My prince was crying? Why? You have to grow strong ok? You will not cry. Here mom is just infront of you! "

She started to talk with her baby taking him in lap. It's a magic of nature that a mother can understand what her child wants even without a single words being pronouced by them. And also a child understands all the affectionate words of mother without even knowing a word. And that just happened now!

Yeosang just stooped crying by hearing those words from his mother. Instead of that he started chuckling and smiling with his gums! Yi ana passes most of her time in house playing and talking with her child.

" Now drink it like a good boy" She fed him milk. Yeosang finished it all very quickly which shows that he was very hungry.

" Oh my boy was so hungry? I am sorry dear! I should have gave you earlier " 

Yeosang just looked at his mother's face and chuckled. It's like he also cherish each and every moment with his mother just his mother do!