➶ 11

"It's them, the anonymous." Haechan informed

Mark crossed his arms on his chest, leaning back on his chair. "Well it could be them, they send you a threat about the Kim corp, but how are you so sure it's them? It could be other mafia groups."

"They're the only one that wanted to steal from the Kims too." Renjun said

"Well that's true, they hacked our system because they're assuming we already take the Kims down, no one else wants to mess with the Kims except for us." Jaemin added

Jisung snaps his finger, getting an idea. "What if it's a mafia group? It's an anonymous anyways, we're not sure of their real identitiy."

Chenle nods his head. "That's true, we need to start our mission as soon as possible, they might attack the Kims first."

The whole room went quiet. It's a very risky move, one wrong decision and they could end up losing everything.

"Alright, we need to focus on our plan, we'll start them tomorrow." Haechan said plainly

Renjun widened his eyes as he immediately stood up from his chair. "Tomorrow? You're joking, right?"

Haechan raised his eyebrow, staring at the shorter guy with a questioning look.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" 

He walked towards his gun collections, trying to choose which gun he's going to use.

"So like, we're really doing this tomorrow?" Jeno asks, still confused with the whole plan

Haechan chuckled with his deep voice, taking his rifle gun. He loaded the gun, making everyone back up as a reflex, moving away from their leader.

He turned around, looking at his friends with his cold eyes. "Yes, we're starting the mission tomorrow. It's an order."

They all nod their head, walking back towards their desk. Haechan walked towards Mark's table, taking his knife making Mark look at him with a weird look. "What are you doing with that?"

"Borrowing this from you."

Mark rolled his eyes. "Yeah thank you I didn't know that."

Haechan just rolled his eyes back at him, now walking towards Chenle's table. 

"I need some band-aids." He said 

Chenle frowned but he grabbed his band-aids anyways, giving it to him. "What are you going to do with that?"

He shrugged. "I might need it later."

Haechan grabbed his chewing gum from his pocket, opening the wrapper before eating the gum. He puts the band-aids on his pocket, walking towards the exit.

"Oh right," the boy said as he stopped walking

He turned around, looking at Renjun. "Find some informations about the gangs that have attacked us before."

"What for?" Renjun frowned

"Just do it."

He was about to leave the room when suddenly Jeno asked him something, making him stop again. "Where are you going?"

Haechan smirked. "Getting some shits done."

alright there haechan