➶ 47

Haechan sighs, feeling his patience slowly running out. He was supposed to have a normal and fun date with Hyewon in the arcade but these two idiots decided to tag along. 

"Come on Jisung, don't be like that!" Hyewon laughed, playfully hitting him making the guy chuckle. "Oh come on Jisung, don't be like that~"

Jisung imitated her in a mocking way, making them all laugh except for Haechan who's patience is slowly running out. "For fucks sake can't you guys just go? It's a date between me and Hyewon, you two are not invited,"

Jaemin and Jisung just shrugged, continueing to play the basketball game. Haechan sighs, pulling Hyewon by her waist. "At least give my girlfriend back geez."

Hyewon chuckled, looking at her boyfriend. "Grumpy boy."

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"I said I'm not!" 

Hyewon laughed, rolling her eyes playfully. Hyewon looked to her right, spotting a photobooth and she immediately pulled Haechan with her.

Haechan gave her a confused look. "What are you doing?"

"Come on let's take a picture!"

Hyewon clicked on the button and the timer soon starts. Hyewon glared at Haechan who just stayed still like a rock. He soon laughed, putting his arms around her shoulder.

They both posed for the picture- cute, silly, and cool pose. For the last picture, Haechan suddenly kissed her cheek, making the girl widen her eyes in shock. After taking the picture, Haechan laughed looking at the girl beside him. 

Hyewon glared at him, covering her red cheeks with her palms. Haechan took the picture, smiling to himself. "I'm keeping this."

"Hey that's not fair!"

Haechan puts the picture on his pocket, looking at the girl with a smug look. "Too bad princess, it's mine now."

He stepped out of the photobooth with Hyewon following him from behind. He glanced at his watch, seeing that it's already pretty late. 

"Haechan I think we need to go home now, it's already pretty late." 

Haechan nods. "Yeah, where are those two idiots?"

Hyewon chuckled, looking to her right. She pointed at the two boys playing with the motorcycle race game. Jaemin was about to slide his card to play another round for the game but Haechan took the card, making the boy look at him in annoyance. "Hey! Can't you see that I'm having fun here?"

"It's late, we need to go home now."

Jisung pouted. "One more round, please?"

Haechan was about to resist but he just sighs, giving the card to the poor boy. Jisung smiled widely, continueing the game with Jaemin. 

The one more round turned into another three rounds and Haechan's patience is running out. "Seriously? You're taking so long."

Jaemin laughed, still focusing on the game. "Yeah, yeah just wait for a while."

"Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards." Haechan groaned

Haechan took Hyewon's hand, pulling her out of the arcade.

"We're leaving them?"

Haechan nods. "Yeah, your brother will be worried if you go home too late. Come on let's go."

They both walked on the sidewalk, enjoying the night breeze. But strangely, Haechan felt like someone is following them from behind. Haechan pretended to drop something from his pocket, crouching down to take it.

He saw the guy- he's wearing a black hoodie and black jeans.

He stands back up, pulling Hyewon by her waist closer to his body as they both began to walk towards the bus station. "Don't look back, just continue on walking."

Hyewon frowned. "Why?"

Haechan flashed her a smile, shaking his head. He felt the man walking faster towards them and he began to feel anxious about it. Just when the guy was about go grab Hyewon's hand, Haechan immediately turn around, punching the guy right in the face.

Hyewon widened her eyes, walking back in surprise. 

Haechan smirked, his eyes darkening as soon as he saw the guy. He took a few steps back before running towards him, kicking him right in his stomach.

Hyewon stayed still, not knowing what to do. She's used to seeing him fight with other people well it's Lee Haechan anyways. But right now is probably not the best time for him to fight with anyone.

Haechan continued to punch him, putting the guy in a headlock position. But something caught Hyewon's attention, something that's very familiar to her.

Haechan stood up, grabbing Hyewon's hand. They both ran towards the bus station, but unfortunately for them the guy still followed them there.

They have no other option than to run away from him. He didn't have any weapon with him which is a bummer.

They were about to cross the street when they heard a sound of a car horn. They turned their head towards their left, seeing a red car and Haechan immediately recognized that car. It's his brother's car, Mark Lee.

Mark peeked his head out of the window. "Come on get in!"

Haechan grabbed her hand, hopping into Mark's car. 

"How'd you find us?" Haechan asks, sighing in relief.

Mark shrugged, still focusing his eyes on the road. "A car followed me from behind, so I just drive through this area in circles hoping to confuse him. I guess that guy saw you when you were walking with Hyewon, so he stopped following me and started following you instead."

"Who the fuck is that guy anyway?" 

"I don't know." Mark sighs

Hyewon turned her head towards Haechan, remembering what she saw earlier. "His arm."

Haechan frowned, looking at the girl beside her. "What's with his arm?"

"There's a tattoo of a lily, a black lily. I saw it earlier."

"How'd you know it's a lily?" 

Hyewon turned her head towards the window, looking at the bright lights from the buildings. Seeing that tattoo made her remember her childhood memories of her dark past. "My mother used to paint a lot of things, and that's her favorite. A black lily."

well that was a longass ride

also i can't wait for nct2020 omg