➶ 39

Renjun stared at the guy in front of him in disbelief. He wanted to scream at him but he couldn't since they're in the cafeteria right now. "You what?"

Haechan shrugged, not wanting to repeat what he just said.

"You're dating her? For real?" Jeno asks

Chenle nods. "Yeah Mark-hyung saw them- ouch!"

Haechan glared at the younger one as he continue on munching his food. 

"But wouldn't she forget everything if she died and you go back in time again?" Jisung asks

Renjun sighs, closing the both of his eyes. If he was in his place, he definitely wouldn't do whatever Haechan did. "Do you even like her for real?"

Haechan stopped eating as he turned his head towards the guy. They were silent for a while, until Haechan broke the silence with his chuckle. "You think I date her just for fun?"

Jaemin frowned. "Uh yeah?" 

"Of course I wouldn't. Why would I date her for fun then risk my life saving her life?"

"Well that makes sense." Jisung nods

Renjun rolled his eyes at him. "You really need to sort out your priorities."

Haechan chuckled again as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jeno asks, looking up at the guy. Haechan gave him a smirk, patting his shoulders. "I'm going to see my girlfriend, good luck finding one guys."

"Tch, he's unbelieveable." 

Haechan smiled, walking towards Hyewon's classroom. People are staring at him because he's not supposed to be here, he's the senior and he rarely goes to this area.

He spotted the girl. She's laughing while joking around with her friend who he assumed was Ryujin. He direcly walk towards her, putting his arms around her.

Hyewon jolted in surprise, looking at the boy beside her. She smiled shyly, looking down at her shoes. "What are you doing?"

"What? Can't I see my own girlfriend?"

Ryujin stared at the two in front of her in surprise, covering her mouth with her palms. "You guys are dating?"

Haechan gave her a smug look, nodding his head cheekily. "Yes we are, right love?"

Hyewon playfully hit his stomach, earning a chuckle from him. She's used to all the attention she's getting, but she didn't like this kind of attention. The other students are looking at them, clearly surprised that the Lee Haechan is dating someone.

"Let's just go outside, I have something important to tell you."

Hyewon nods, following the guy. They both walk towards the garden, sitting on the bench. The weather is nice today, it's not too cold but it's not hot either. 

Hyewon smiled at him. "What's wrong?"

Haechan shook his head, debating whether if he should tell her about her mother or not. He knew that she's afraid of her own mother, he didn't want to worry her about it. 

"Nothing. Just- don't talk to random strangers, if something seems suspicious you need to tell me immediately, okay?" He said, emphasizing the need in his words

Hyewon chuckled, squishing his cheeks. Haechan pouted- he looks like a baby.

"You're cute." 

Haechan glared at her. "I'm not."

Hyewon chuckled again, poking his cheeks. "Yes you are."

"I'm not! I'm hot, a lot of girls want to be with me, you should be grateful." He said, giving her his usual cocky look

"Sure, whatever." Hyewon smiled at him, making him smile back at her

"But seriously, you need to be careful."

"I will don't worry, I have you anyways, right?" She said, putting her head on his shoulder. Haechan hummed, smiling to himself. "Of course, I'll always be here."

aw cute 

aw cute