Part 3

Shuichi POV

It's been about 3 weeks since kokichi's fall. I lied about his suicide and they believed me. But no one is able to see him, except his family, in case Someone did push him off and would try to kill him again. It has been too quiet at our apartment, so I'm staying with kaito and his roommate, rantaro.
I've been living on there couch, waiting for kaito to leave his room. Today school/college is beginning again. I'm excited to see my girlfriend kaede again. After awhile Kaito finally comes out his room,
"Ready to go kick some asses today?" I smile at him
"Hell yeah I am!" I responded getting up, and grabbing my bag.
~time skip~
We were hanging around the back of the school, but Kaito had his girlfriend maki. After a little bit kaede finally comes,
"Hey shuichi! There was this bitch that was bothering me!"
"Who is it? Me, kaito and rantaro, after he gets back, we will deal with them!"
"Her name is miu iruma, thank you love!"
"Anything for you kaede."
~another time skip (I'm sorry)~
It was around lunch, me, kaito, and rantaro were going to the roof. Usually Miu would go to the roof and eat with Tenko and Himiko. But there class is held back so miu should be alone.
When we got there, she was just sitting waiting for her friends, finally kaito opens the door and we follow him.
"Hm- oh- hi?" He's seemed confused.
"Don't hi is, we know what you did, you're gonna pay!" Kaito ran forward and hit her. As they started fighting, rantaro went up to hold her down, while I made sure no one would come through the door.
But soon Tenko and Himiko were coming. I decided to surprise them by walking to them while on the stairs. Once I got close enough to them, I immediately pushed Himiko down the stairs.
"Hey you male! What the hell-"
As she got to a fighting stance I kicked her stomach, making her fly back a little. I quickly follow down the stairs.
After while of fighting Kaito and Rantaro grabbed me and we all started running to the cafeteria.
"Teacher is coming, teacher is coming, teacher is-" kaito kept repeating as we were going to go to our girlfriends.