Part 6

"K-kokichi, y-you have a visitor." Mikan at the door told me.
"Let them in."
Mikan left and the door opened, I expected to see my crappy parents again, but instead,
"Hey Kichi." Rantaro waved coming in.
"Avocado-nisan!" I smile "I thought you were gonna be my parents again!"
"Your parents came?" He walked over to my bed area.
"Yep. Went as well as you would expect. They basically called me worthless and nothing then left."
He sighed, and sat on a chair near the bed, "oh that's terrible... hey do you know how  long you're gonna stay in here?"
"I'm not sure honestly."
"Well, hopefully soon, I miss you."
"That sounds gay."
"Shut it ouma."
"Nishishi~ well how has school been? Anyone you like? What have I missed, heh, probably not much."
"Don't say that kokichi,"
"Whatever, now tell me what I missing!"
"Well, I didn't realize this til yesterday. But since you got into the hospital here, I've been acting differently."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well, I've started hanging out with Shuichi and kaito. And yesterday I helped hurt some girls... I'm not too proud of that."
"Oh damn,"
"Yeah, then while running korekiyo came up and punched me, I got the blame for most of the fights."
"Korekiyo?"
"Folklore."
"Ohhh, So what did the principle do?"
"Well, we both got two weeks suspension. Actually he only got one."
"Wait both of you were suspended?"
"Yeah." He points to his eye that was bruised. "He punched me."
"So folklore guy is weird and strong? Wow."
"Well, he's not that bad." Rantaro looked to the side blushing a little.
"Oh? Ohhhhhh, Damn avocado! That's reeallllyyy gay!"
"You're one to talk. But it's really nothing, he just walked me home after we got suspended."
I laughed, though he said he didn't love folklore, it was quite obvious.
"Stop laughing!"
"Oh damn! Well, if you got suspended, how did you get your parents to let you come see me?"
"Well, a lot of convincing."
"Yeah I'm sure! Nishishishi~! Well, I also have another question."
"Oh? And what would that be?"
"How.. how is Shuichi?" As much as I want him to miss me, I knew Shuichi probably didn't care. I doubt kaito and his friends even noticed.
".... I'm sorry kokichi, he hasn't said much to me about you."
I sighed knowing that, but I quickly smiled, "heh I knew that!"
_______________
After talking for probably hours, Rantaro's phone rang. And his dads were here to pick him up.
"Sorry kichi, I have to go." He stood up.
"Will you be back again some day soon?"
He smiled, "of course, bye now."
"Bye bye!"
And rantaro left. He left me alone in the hospital. I guess it isn't that bad, only it sucks to talk to the nurses heren. Other then mikan, she's fun to talk to. But no one else comes to visit me or anything, but that's fine with me.
I just wish Shuichi came. Or even cared about me.
I sigh before deciding to sleep it off. I layer downed in the bed and closed my eyes. Slowly drifting to sleep.