Episode 1 The Hidden Halliwells! Chapter 3: Charmed Once More!

(In the living room, Derek stood behind the couch facing the staircase! Syrus, Scott, and Stiles are 'coincidentally' under the chandelier!

Scott: "How about we just start over!"
Syrus: "Up until about six months ago, we thought we were just three guys who have been best friends since Scott was in second grade! My abusive adoptive parents force held me back a year while Stiles somehow skipped the first grade!"
Piper: "Ohh!!!"

After this, Piper goes upstairs to get the Book of Shadows out of the attic, and when she came back down the stairs, the boys were curious!

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "What's that?"
Piper: "This is the book that has been passed down through our family for generations and generations!"

Piper walks towards them while Derek walks to and leans on the wall beside the staircase.

Piper (while handing the book over to the boys): "And now it's yours!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "Woah!!!"

Suddenly, when all three boys had both of their hands each on the book all together, the chandelier let out a giant blue and white ray of light over the boys while Piper and Derek stood beside each other watching, Derek confused and Piper shocked and then amazed! After a minute of this, the boys looked down at the Book Of Shadows and watched the three separated pointy shapes start to glow and then come together and form a Triquetra! As soon as the giant blue and white ray of light disappeared, the Triquetra stopped glowing and the boys each removed one hand!

Stiles: "OKKAAAYYYY!"

Scott: "Just one big major question!"

Syrus: "What the Hell was That?"

Piper: "Well, I guess that means that you three are meant to be here or whatever!"

Suddenly a whole bunch of demons and warlocks just shimmered and blinked into the room!

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles: "Hey! WATCH OUT!"

Suddenly a demon was about to stab Piper when Syrus noticed them! Then, Syrus suddenly got a feeling that told him to focus on the demon and then to squint his eyes! So he did!

Syrus (squinting his eyes, yelling): "NO! Get away from her!"

Piper turned around and had no time but to panic in place! Suddenly the demon telekineticly flew into the wall the same way that Prue used to use her telekinesis when she had just unlocked it! By channeling his telekinetic power through his eyes! And everyone could tell that it was Syrus who made the demon telekineticly fly!

Syrus: "What the Hell?"

Scott: "How'd you get so strong with your telekinesis so quickly?"

Syrus: "Hell if I know?"

Suddenly a bunch of demons and warlocks behind Derek threw a whole bunch of Energy Balls and Fireballs straight towards Derek!

Scott ( in a panicking manner): "(Gasps)! NO! Whoah!"

Derek turned around and didn't even have time to do anything! Suddenly, Scott flicked his hands up and towards the Fireballs, the Energy Balls, and all the demons and warlocks! Then All of the Fireballs, the Energy Balls, all of the demons and warlocks, and Derek froze!"

Scott: "Whoah!"

Stiles: "Ok, how did you do that!"